RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX] Sunken Oculus [COMPLETE]

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I try to start a new game, and the start position is in some desert, and I can't do anything.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Update! ;9

The original game file has corrupted D:

D:

My online backup has been deleted due to inactivity. D:

Sorry, NAMCKOR.  ;9
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Eeerrrmmm...

I found another bug. :X
When I try to leave the Pirate Guild after going out to find the Captain of the guild, I can't leave the building.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Update! ;9

D:

;o;
Sorry, Forcystus.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Update! ;9

D:

Sorry, NAMCKOR.  ;9

;9  ;9  ;9  ;9

Rep:
Level 87
If only life had HDR lighting... (sigh)
On Madora Beach, when it says to smash the barrels, unless I'm missing something, it would appear there is no way to do that...
Help would be nice!

Rep:
Level 91
Blah blah blah...
Project of the Month winner for November 2008
Pressing the A button (I think) was to preform a melee attack. Use that to smash them.

- -

Rep:
Level 87
My thanks, kind game fixing traveling bard!
You are now my hero of the day.

Good Job!

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
I remember the error was somewhere after that. ;9

Rep:
Level 87
The "error"?

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
uhhh...I downloaded the game...and it looked alright when I opened it...title screen was nice...
as soon as I started the game though, I was lost completely, there is no text in the game
and by that I mean no one says anything, I have no idea what's going on and it wasn't worth going further..
nor could I because I have no idea whats going on lol
I talked to some villagers but nothing as well...
really irritating, definitely don't download

That's because you have to install the font provided in the game folder, my friend. ;8
It's called "Freebooter".

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
nice job "modifying" that post.

you need to copy the font file into your windows Fonts folder.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
pretty much everyone knows how to install a font, if you don't, that's what asking/google is for.

and yeah, that should be it.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
I never installed one before
Was really easy >.>
ANYWAYS, I'll just post a review here
The game is pretty good
I like the two-character chat graphics
The follow along is alright, a nice feature
The questbook is a great feature, I love that one
The game started too slow though, hard to go through the beginning
I'll play it more when I get the chance
Games really should come with a readme file
OH one last thing, the lag is horrible, I know that there's a lot of events and that it looks nice
But lagg is one thing that is unbearable
Ok thanks for the comments.
The reason of it all is the game files were gone along with the backup before I could finish it. ;9

Still, I hope you enjoyed whatever's there. ;8

Rep:
Level 84
the screamer which gives you high potions is unlimited repeatable so basicly an easy cheat option to get insane dubloens from start

Rep:
Level 84
Okay, I downloaded this game cuz it lookeed epic. But when I played it, after 5 minutes the opening line of the chracter still didn't appear. It takes way to long to load anything. It looks awesome but it doesn't work

Legacy-Game.net   
Chuck Norris does not sleep, he waits...
P.S. I f u join legacy plz send me a message, i can give you tips.
:zoid:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Okay, I downloaded this game cuz it lookeed epic. But when I played it, after 5 minutes the opening line of the chracter still didn't appear. It takes way to long to load anything. It looks awesome but it doesn't work

That's because you have to install the font provided in the game folder, my friend. ;8
It's called "Freebooter".

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Wow, congrats on completion! I would download it, ut I don't have the RTP. =(

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
FONT IS TOO BIG OR SOMETHING D:

The letters droop low and some of them are cut off :\ Like the "g" and the "y"

But I'm starting this game :D Looks cool so far.

EDIT: I can walk on top of a ninja-dude in the pub in the first city/village/area. XD The left one.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 10:56:43 PM by mastermoo420 »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Bump. D: I find minor errors but, right now, I'm stuck in the guild right after I'm forced to go there after getting Marteks. :(

Rep:
Level 86
I was soooo looking forward to this game until I got stuck at the Guild :(
I wish it can be fixed, but your game files are corrupted :(
Oh well...

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
I have a question regarding how to get my characters to use health potions.  For example, I just had my first skeleton fight and now my character is at 26 HP:

But when I open up my inventory so that I can use one of my potions to heal, my character shows a full health and thus I am not able to use a health potion:

So I have a menu showing my character is only at 26 health and then a menu showing full health.  So how do I use a health potion so that I can get full health on the menu that only shows 26 HP ?

It looks like there are two menus.  A fighting menu, the one which I am trying to increase my health, and the inventory menu which shows a different health and mana menu.

Thanks for help.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 10:56:19 PM by Frostyghost »

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Leventhan has been inactive for a while now :(

So since he's technically the only person with an unencrypted version, I don't think you'll get an answer. HOWEVER, every time I say someone is inactive, they go and fuck it up and become reactive right after I post, which is the sole reason I'm even posting this. Leventhan needs to come back. O.o

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
:9

He better come back. I miss him ;______;

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Really ?  That's a bummer.  I am looking forward to playing this game but I need to know how to give potions to my characters.