RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Final fantasy Crisis core

Rep:
Level 88
I R 3V1L!!111!!1
Just got it earlier. FREAKING SWEET it is.
However the battle system could have a little work done to it. It is a little stiff. But other than that its good.
Anyone else play it yet? What do you think of it?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Are you a hardcore FF7 fan?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
I R 3V1L!!111!!1
I wouldn't say hardcore. I do believe ff7 is over rated though. It was good, but some people take it to the extremes.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Is the story any good?

Is there even a story at all, or is it just "LOOK CHARACTERS FROM FF7 AND THEY LOOK PRETTY"

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
I R 3V1L!!111!!1
Is the story any good?

Is there even a story at all, or is it just "LOOK CHARACTERS FROM FF7 AND THEY LOOK PRETTY"

Well  the story is a bit decent. You play as Zack, which IIRC you learn about him in FF7.
But it is also LOOK CHARACTERS FROM FF7 AND THEY LOOK PRETTY!!!!
Spoiler for:
You see sephiroth in the first few minutes of the game (expected), along with meeting Yuffie and cloud along the way (maybe more people, not that far yet.)
EDIT---
I for got to add you meet Reno and his partner (cant remember his name to save my soul, hes bald, thats all i remember) and aeris along the way also.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 08:28:42 PM by Doom_master1122 »

Rep:
Level 89
However the battle system could have a little work done to it. It is a little stiff. But other than that its good.
Is it worth buying? Or a failing game like FF7:DoC... 

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
The game actually manages to round up some decent gameplay and an actually involving plot. It's like reading a book and being interested in the plot (FFVII) and then reading the book after it, which is the prequel and explains things. (Crisis Core) It's set after the Crisis Core anime as well. Also the game actually had a good ending, after I started thinking Square Enix couldn't make good endings anymore. eh 8/10
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 88
I R 3V1L!!111!!1
Definitely a buy. I like it. But all opinions are different.

Rep:
Level 89
Definitely a buy. I like it. But all opinions are different.
I this add for this game on TV i looked good but FFIIV:DC looked good and sucked.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Spoiler for:
You see sephiroth in the first few minutes of the game (expected), along with meeting Yuffie and cloud along the way (maybe more people, not that far yet.)
EDIT---
I for got to add you meet Reno and his partner (cant remember his name to save my soul, hes bald, thats all i remember) and aeris along the way also.
Reno and Rude.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

<3
Rep:
Level 86
I'm my own personal tentacle monster.
The undub was just put up on my favorite torrent site.  God, if my PSP was homebrewed.... D:

Rep:
Level 88
I R 3V1L!!111!!1
Spoiler for:
EDIT---
Reno and Rude.

lol thanks....
couldnt remember it

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!

its worth it i hate almost every final fantasy now because of the turn based system this is different while keeping sorta the same ff7 feel well i think its worth it even though i didn't buy it *cough*torrent*cough*

Rep:
Level 88
I R 3V1L!!111!!1
I already completed this. Playing the New game + mode that you can play after you beat it the first time. But also in new game plus im aiming towards 100% mission completion. Im on 95% and beat minerva (HARD FREAKING FIGHT)
Minerva takes 99 hits of 99,999 damage. And her hits can do 1 hit kills.
Thank god for the ability to steal 99 phoenix downs from her.

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
I downloaded it. It was pretty fun while i was playing it. Although it was fairly repetittive. I enjoyed the plot later in the game, i mean they did as much as they could with a prequel. And i was impressed to see them use the exact words for the scene where cloud visits his home town on the solders. I eman word for word they had it.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
It's one great game, though I honestly dislikes FF7 (yea, sorry, it's completely overrated) but anyway, the story is good. It covers the hole in FF7's plot of Zack. I don't know about the English version, but the Japanese one has an... indecent theme song. It's not like it's a bad song, but really, it's different from what I've expected. XD I guess I'm being really subjective here.
Well, anyway, 8.5/10 to me. Though maybe it's too late! XD