RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Final Fantasy IV VX - FINALLY A NEW DEMO

<3
Rep:
Level 86
I'm my own personal tentacle monster.
I was thinking that; perhaps as an "after you beat the game" thing, like the Lunar Ruins.  Only you're right; not as lame.  Dear god, that "dungeon" sucked.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
ilu Atemu and I will play this sometime <3
bringing sexy back

<3
Rep:
Level 86
Aw, ilu2 Roph

Just been talking to the person doing my battle system, and things seem to be going along swimmingly.  He's even got most of the battle algorithms figured out.  Bless him.  T_T;  *horrible with math*

Rep:
Level 86
Nice, I never finished original I stopped at underworld with frankenstein guy cause i was bored,But This was FF2 i think.. at least thats what it says in my Emulator ..

One of the best rpg maker xp games ever!Try it out!
http://www.quintessence-tbv.com

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Nice, I never finished original I stopped at underworld with frankenstein guy cause i was bored,But This was FF2 i think.. at least thats what it says in my Emulator ..

:nono:

Spoiler for:
Final Fantasy IV is a console role-playing game developed and published by Square (now Square Enix) in 1991 as a part of the Final Fantasy video game series. The game was originally titled Final Fantasy II during its initial release in North America, but later localizations used the original title.

I thought everybody knew this by now.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

<3
Rep:
Level 86
More slow, but semi-steady progress.

Spoiler for Oh, what's this?:

Spoiler for Ah ha!:

Spoiler for You can even walk into the hidden room:

Spoiler for Water is still off limits though:

Rep:
Level 86
Delaying projects since 2001-ish.
You read my mind. I was looking to play through FF4 again, but couldn't be arsed to go through the GBA-version, since it would be a bit too much repetition and nothing much new. This looks awesome, and you're kinda awesome for doing this.
Cecil needs to be more Cecil-ized though, but I guess you're planning on making sprite-edits sooner or later. :)
Final Fantasy - Untitled
http://www.finalfantasyfangame.tk/ - Temporarily Down
Check out the thread! Demo available!

Tristan Craft and The Lost City
http://www.gunn3rgames.net/

<3
Rep:
Level 86
Yes.  Sprites will come eventually.  I've only touched Paladin Cecil a little bit:

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Wow, a FF remake that actually looks pretty good. I'll be giving this a try. :3
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 86

:nono:

Spoiler for:
Final Fantasy IV is a console role-playing game developed and published by Square (now Square Enix) in 1991 as a part of the Final Fantasy video game series. The game was originally titled Final Fantasy II during its initial release in North America, but later localizations used the original title.

I thought everybody knew this by now.
:o Sorry but I did not know
"Now EVERYONE knows"  :lol:

One of the best rpg maker xp games ever!Try it out!
http://www.quintessence-tbv.com

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Wow this project seem to be developing quite nicely.
Keep going, Atemu.

Lookin' forward to seeing it done. :P
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

<3
Rep:
Level 86
OMG an update!

Finished most secret areas, though there are some that are inaccessible due to switches activated by NPCs.  Lemme know if there's any errors anywhere.

Rep:
Level 87
~Be Cool~
OMFG you deserve a super hug!!! 

Your a star! ILY!   =]

Oh are you trying to make your person walk on the water? 'Coz there is a script that allows you to walk on it =]

<3
Rep:
Level 86
Oh are you trying to make your person walk on the water? 'Coz there is a script that allows you to walk on it =]

Really?  :o  Link please?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.

There's a script that turns you into Jesus? WTFWHERE?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 87
~Be Cool~
Haha see I can find anything on the web, =]

I'm using these scripts on my game 2, so they work.

Also I can't link you to a rival site so I will add the demo to my post

There are so many scripts on here its stupidly good. PLAY the demo FIRST, its basically a tut for all the scripts.

The scripts include Caterpillar, 8 direction movement, Walking on water, Synth shop, skill shop, break the 99lv barrier, break the 9999hp barrier ect

<3
Rep:
Level 86
Um... that's not walking on water via script.  They just made the water tile passable.  -_-;

Rep:
Level 87
Code Geass = Best show EVER XD
Project of the Month winner for May 2008
lol, that was funny.

nice Atemu, I like the chibi title XD

it might make your game look more unique if you used the rips a bit more, but who knows, anyways, good luck ^_^

Rep:
Level 87
~Be Cool~
Yes but no, Coz if make the water tile passable normally it would make the water passible on EVERY map =]

But the script only makes the water passible on the map that it has been assigned correct?

<3
Rep:
Level 86
No.  Look it the editor.  Just the water they used is walkable. -_-

Rep:
Level 87
~Be Cool~
>_<

Sorry =[

Thought I be handy for once ¬_¬

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Hey Atemu. Just posting to apologize for not having that menu done yet. I know it's always a pain to be waiting for something. Anyway, it's summer now and I'll try and buckle down and get it done.

<3
Rep:
Level 86
Take your time. I know you're busy.

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Everfrost.
The maps look just like in FFIV, you have done really nice job.
Cheers!   :D
I take my sword and shield, we start to run the field,
Black ravens on the sky, waiting for someone to die,
I strike with all i have, this is our final chance,
Soon Odin will take us all, to the golden halls...

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

<3
Rep:
Level 86
I updated some screenshots and added a few new ones, including one of the world map (which still needs some tweaking, in addition to the Tower of Bab-il), and updated the information on what is and isn't complete.