RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
2 things

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
November has come when it's gone away...
Ok im having some trouble in 2k3

1.How do you make an event so that when it happens it won't happen again

2.How do you make the set face appear next to a message. For example someone says something and their face appears next to the message like in kingdom hearts chain of memories or pokemon mystery dungeon

Thanks in advance

Rep:
Level 87
1.) Switches and Variables.

2.) Make an event and give it a "Set Face Graphic" command (this graphic will appear in any message after you set it; you have to use "Set Face Graphic" again to change it). Then, give it a "Message" command, and the face graphic should appear.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
1.How do you make an event so that when it happens it won't happen again

Switches and variables.

2.How do you make the set face appear next to a message. For example someone says something and their face appears next to the message like in kingdom hearts chain of memories or pokemon mystery dungeon

There's a command. It's called "Show face" or something.

EDIT - GAH!
him - « Reply #1 on: Today at 10:18:19 PM »
me  - « Reply #2 on: Today at 10:18:51 PM »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
It thought There if a face option in the event ?
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 87
I don't think so. If you mean in the "Message" command, then you're wrong, there's only a box for typing text.

The only way I know of, for 2k3, is the method I mentioned above.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D

That's the way i do it =\. The face graphics event

but before every differnet characters message you must set their face.

the only reason they ask for the face in the database is for the menu in which the characters face appears..

Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 87
That's exactly what I meant, although I was too lazy to put up a screenie. ;8

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
November has come when it's gone away...
Thanks guys i'll try these=)