RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Vlads abs

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Looks like all you do is go to the HUD.

Notice this line:

OnOff_Hud_Switch = 0

Change 0 to some positive integer

Then all you need to do is turn the in-game switch that corresponds to that ID to ON or OFF

So, if you set it to 7, then control switch on 7 controls it's visibility.

Rep:
Level 86
I hate everyone except the ones I don't hate...
Oh, now c'mon! I just said that! (Of course, that was with the first version, but still :( )

EDIT: I have a question: How do you change the attack and skill buttons (it says "Don't change" in the comments :'( )

And by the way, the newest version seems to be 1.4, not 1.3!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2008, 01:27:49 PM by Demonic Blade »
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.
That's right, let's see some more -Rep'ing! BOOYEAH!!

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
Ummm I have a small question:
Whats the call code to take the script on and off?
Sorry if you've already answered this, I'm new to scripting
So you got RMVX, started a random game, have no clue what you are going to do, made a few screens and then made a topic of some random project with no direction whatsoever?

Your gonna become one fine game developer one day!

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
Hm, how do I make the enemy drop random items as it dies, or drop a chest with random items?
Also, is it possible to give the enemies lifebars?^^

Rep:
Level 85
:3
I'm sorry if this is a necro post, but does anyone have the latest version of this script? The link to the maker's site doesn't work.
:dalton:

Rep:
Level 85
:3
Thank you.  :)
:dalton:

Rep:
Level 83
For some reason all my enemies do always miss me in my game, and when I do it in the example game, they are overpowered and keep hitting me non-stop. How do I solve this?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
change the enemy's stats or your evasion....................................duh

Rep:
Level 83
Well, in the enemy's event I added this comment: Enemy 1
In the database I set the enemy with database ID #1's agility AND evasion (just to test out) to 100. And it still doesn't work  ???.

Please help me out.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
100 agility is way high for an enemy O_O
Turn your -player's- stats DOWN