RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Can't see HP/SP text >.o

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
Hello. I feel like such a n00b for having this issue, but I can't see HP or SP text with Cogwheel's RTAB script. I've found all sorts of bar scripts that show up fine, but I'd like text as well. I can see it all fine in the map menu, but in battle only the bars show. My battle system relies on RTAB, so I don't want to get rid of that.

At first I thought the lack of text was just a result of using the Postality Knights edition, but I recently switched from it and still no text.  :-[

Bottom line: Could someone help me find a RTAB-compatible script, edit, etc. that will display both text and bars for HP and SP in-battle? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!  :)

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Well... PK has that problem of no text. I think there was a way to fix it. *looks*

EDIT- It was something like "Defualt = text "somthing""
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&