RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Avenger Of Darkness (rmxp game)

Rep:
Level 86

AVENGER OF DARKNESS     

In the year 3857 BC 8 different elements born in a human which gives him huge amounts of power. But the element darkness gains more power and betrays the other 7 elements and kills all of them one by one in a huge war which killed millions.

Until one day the king of all elements (not yet created) goes into a huge battle with darkness. the battle lasts days and days until the king of elements destroys most life on earth and the battle ends.

1000 years later in the year 2857 BC the element of darkness is reborn again and tries to destroy the world again. 2 years had past and the element darkness is in full control of the world and nobody can stop him until a mysterious priest reborns the other elements secretly to try kill the darkness before all hope is lost.

Screenshots comming soon ! ! ! !

Characters- 0%
Maping - 0%
Animations 80%
Battlers - 0%
scripts - 60%
items and weapons - 20%
Music - 0%
If anyone would like to add anything to the game such as more animations or characters it would be a huge help but in desperate need of batters.

I would also like some volunteers to help make the game such as people who could create music ETC and have equal share in the game as Me.

add me on msn if you would like to talk more about it kabila_is_the_best@hotmail.com

GAME COMING SOON !