RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RPG Maker 2003 Starting Position Help? [RESOLVED]

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Digital_Bits by any other name is just as deranged
I know. Dumb question. But, I've searched through the in-game Help 3 times, and tried editing it through Events, Databases, everything. How do you set a starting position? Event settings don't seem to have that option.  :-\

Sorry for the stupid question, but I can't find how to do it otherwise. (^^; )
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 04:30:15 PM by Zeriab »
Who says you have to be sane to make an RPG?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
SEarch is down, it's not your problem

Go to the event layer (in which each tile is a box) then RIGHT CLICK and set party position...

not vehicle position since that will set your vehicles

I know its common sense but not many people understand the complicated math in this..

Have fun ^_^
Arlen is hot.

SEarch is down, it's not your problem

Go to the event layer (in which each tile is a box) then RIGHT CLICK and set party position...

not vehicle position since that will set your vehicles

I know its common sense but not many people understand the complicated math in this..

Have fun ^_^

*Head-desks repeatedly* My, how'd I miss that. (X_x) I right-clicked trying to figure it out at least 5 times, but of course, it was on the one tile that I had set an event to already, and wouldn't you know it, it doesn't appear in black text then; and because I'm still half unconscious throughout most of the day, I missed it 'cause it wasn't a valid option (as in you can click it).

Thanks so much! (^^)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Resolved? Modify your post and add [Resolved] to the topic title, so people don't bother

/nouman
Arlen is hot.

Resolved? Modify your post and add [Resolved] to the topic title, so people don't bother

/nouman

I kinda did already. (^^; ) I saw that in a thread that I was looking through trying to find information... And again, thanks for the help. (^^) Now I can test it out! ;8

(P.S. Edit: I used that odd little pink smilie with the big grin because I felt like it.)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 01:16:54 PM by Digital_Bits »