RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ask the apprentice of macktitude

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
^ title ^

Ask me any question regarding macktitude, its applications, and how it got me in your girlfriends pants.

EDIT : lol if my girlfriend saw this xD
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
What did your girlfriend say when she saw this?

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
What did your girlfriend say when she saw this?

Nothing as she hasn't seen it. But if she did, I would distract her with my macktitude.

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Have you seen your girlfriend naked?

>_>

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude

>_>

Have you seen my girlfriend naked? I think not, and THAT my friend, is all that matters.

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

Rep:
Level 102

>_>

Have you seen my girlfriend naked? I think not, and THAT my friend, is all that matters.
I am single.

Answer the question or you're destroying the whole meaning of this board. D:<

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
No, I haven't. That is simply because I care too much about this girl to allow my macktitude to run wild.

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
No, I haven't. That is simply because I care too much about this girl to allow my macktitude to run wild.

What is a Macktitude, and where can I find some?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Macktitude is you inherent ability to mack. Use words *among other things* to woo women.

Some people earn macktitude through practice, others, like Austin Powers and myself (though he refers to it as mojo), are born with it and it leaks from us unconsciously. With practice we learn to control it.

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Macktitude is you inherent ability to mack. Use words *among other things* to woo women.

Some people earn macktitude through practice, others, like Austin Powers and myself (though he refers to it as mojo), are born with it and it leaks from us unconsciously. With practice we learn to control it.

Will you give me some, by taking some nudz of yourself and posting them?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude

Will you give me some, by taking some nudz of yourself and posting them?

You would not be able to handle the mack.
Gilga is also a fine example of true macktitude.

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!