RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Video Game Character = Actor/Actress?

Rep:
Level 86
Okay so here's something that I hope hasn't been tried yet or at least not for a while.

Think of a video game character and a good actor or actress that would play that character well in a movie.

(Note) You can't use actors in movies based off of video games but you can re cast a game that has been made into a movie in the past.

There are endless possibilites just make sure you have a reaosn for why you chose that actor/actress. :)

I'l start this off

Dante, from Devil May Cry. I picked actor James Marsters (he played Spike in Buffy the Vampire Slayer). James has a similar attitude to Dante's. James also has that "badass" demenor to him that I think goes well with Dante's personality.
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain

Rep:
Level 86
Jared from the subway commercials, I think would make a great Zell from Final fantasy 8, just because I am sure Jared is dying to have a nice hot dog, and Zell is usually stuck in the same situation lol.
Monkeys work better than zombies.

Rep:
Level 86
Thats very creative! I would have never thought of using Jared. :)
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain

Rep:
Level 86
Hah, creativity is the basis of fun if you ask me.
Monkeys work better than zombies.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Bruce Willis - Mega Man (Classic).

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
i definetly have the best pair.

KRILLIN !!!!!