RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hello, Myrzael here.

Rep:
Level 86
Hello Crankeye Community. My name is Myrzael. I've used this site for many years downloading the rpg maker resources, though never actually completing any game I've started. I thought I would pop in on the forum. So POP!

Currently I am working on a very basic game for the RPG Maker 2000. I hope to be finished with it by next week.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Welcome, Myrzael! Don't worry about having completed a game or not, most of the people here on RMRK started a good looking game only to throw it into the abandon projects section a year later.

So post often and have fun!

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
All whom sprite shall be gifted in the end...
I registered 2 hours before you! XD
So welcome...
I have no idea why I said that...

Rep:
Level 86
Welcome, Myrzael! Don't worry about having completed a game or not, most of the people here on RMRK started a good looking game only to throw it into the abandon projects section a year later.

So post often and have fun!

Eventually I'll finish this game. It should take to long. Very basic, however I have to use all .wav audio, because my computer stopped allowing th RPG Maker 2000 and any games built from it to play midi files. I don't know why. They work on other computers.

It's not illegal to use music from let's say linkin park in a game, right, or not if it is just for fun.
I registered 2 hours before you! XD
So welcome...
I have no idea why I said that...
Heh. Some one random like me? Yeah, I read through your intro, seems like you a pretty cool person. A spriter? So you copy sprites from other games, or rip them. Modify them?

I like to do many things with the RPG makers, right now I am just sticking to the basics. I need time to get reoriented with the system. It's been about a year and 2 months since I last used it. I stopped, because I had an awesome game coming along, but the midi problem arose, and I didn't want to deal with it. So I stopped.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."