RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
So im learning C++

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
I'd join you if it was Java and not C++.  Because I plan to start learning Java this year, before trying any other object-oriented languages.

pokeball MazOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 85
I'd suggest you to first learn the basics on your own. If you know php, then you do know something about C++. (The syntax of php and C++ has some similarities.) After you understand the basics, go and find an open source projcet and participate there. There's lots of opensource projects which need help, and in which the community is wery tight, IRC channels, forums, bugtrackers, VCSes already formed. That allows co-opration far better than any other way you can easily think of. It is extremely clumsy to try learning together if messaging channels are a forum and email/instant messenger only.

Just my $0.02 :)

Rep:
Level 87
~Be Cool~
I'm learning C++ =]

Got Visual Studio Pro to prove I'm being serious!
 :blizj:

~Be Cool~