RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Favorite game series?

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Mine happens to be the PoP series on PS2.
Project:
Legend of Sol: The Blade

Completion: 1%

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
i dunno...ill have to go with FInal Fantasy and Zelda from the list, but my other two favorites are kingdom Hearts and Ratchet and CLank

Ya off list I'd have to agree with you about Kingdom Hearts. I just got the second and I'm loving it!
Project:
Legend of Sol: The Blade

Completion: 1%

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Legend of Zelda, Mega Man, Mega Man X, and Ogre Battle.  Phantasy Star Online is also pretty cool.  And I also really like the Pokemon games.  I would like to say I am a fan of the Tales series, but I have only played Symphonia on the GCN and Phantasia on SNES, which is not so impressive considering the massive amount of Tales games that exist (Kosuke Fujishima forever!).

Rep:
Level 91
I'm surprised no one put DMC yet.

Rep:
Level 90
~
Final Fantasy!  Also I think there needs to be at least 3 games for it to start being counted as a seires...

And personally I'm a Kingdom Hearts hater, but I watched someone play KH 2 the day before the release date for the english version.  He played bot hthe japanese and the english versions... it was kinda interesting to watch but I still don't like it.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Phantasy Star yes yes.

...Seiken Densetsu? I love Legend of Mana. :O

Voted Zelda.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Duke Nukem.

Rep:
Level 96
You actually liked the first two? I played 3D first, and couldn't stand playing the first two later on...

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Oooh I just that its a blast!

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
.:. RMXP User .:.
Where is Phantasy Star Series??? or Phantasy Star Online Series?? lol W00T
NovaSoft Games
---------------------
Twilight Galaxy (In Development)

Zone Of The End
Phantasy Star Online only had 2 episodes (NO! the third episode is just a stupid card game and I will not admit that as a true game)

Anyways, FINAL FANTASY 4Life!
I don't prove anything to anyone!

.:. RMXP User .:.
Well the Original Phantasy Star series ROX... the Online ver's are fun if you dont own it or play it much lol
NovaSoft Games
---------------------
Twilight Galaxy (In Development)

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
Quote from: DeathTrooper
Final Fantasy!  Also I think there needs to be at least 3 games for it to start being counted as a seires...

And personally I'm a Kingdom Hearts hater, but I watched someone play KH 2 the day before the release date for the english version.  He played bot hthe japanese and the english versions... it was kinda interesting to watch but I still don't like it.

KH does have 3 games KH1,KH:CoM and KH 2

Quote from: arlenreyb
Phantasy Star yes yes.

Voted Zelda.

Yea mana was awsome but to bad they never realesed the 2nd one for snes in english...

I don't think I need to anwser which I voted for...
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 96
Quote from: sepiroth666
Quote from: DeathTrooper

KH does have 3 games KH1,KH:CoM and KH 2

Quote from: arlenreyb
Phantasy Star yes yes.

Voted Zelda.

Yea mana was awsome but to bad they never realesed the 2nd one for snes in english...

I don't think I need to anwser which I voted for...

Well, they didn't officially release it, but it IS out there, in english, if you have an emulator. :)
It's kinda hard, though. =\

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Where is the "Other" option?
Mine would be the Shining series. (Shining in the Darkness, Shining Force, Shining in the Holy Ark ect.)

There were PoP games before the PS2 you know... >>; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_of_persia
And you call yourself a fan.

^^^GOD is watching^^^
im the only one who picked MGS....oh well its still the greatest game series IMO

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Where is the "Other" option?
Mine would be the Shining series. (Shining in the Darkness, Shining Force, Shining in the Holy Ark ect.)
WOO!!  What about Shining Soul?  THAT's the good stuff!

There were PoP games before the PS2 you know... >>; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_of_persia
And you call yourself a fan.

I hate it when people do that!  I'm so sick of asking people about Dragon Warrior 8, and then they go "What the heck is Dragon Warrior?  You mean Dragon Quest?"  ARGH!  It's so unfair that the fans of old-school Dragon Warrior such as myself are in such short supply, and all the people being introduced to it now don't even know its background.

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Shining series is definitely one of the better ones out there since I haven't played a shining game that wasn't fun and addictive.(sf1, sf2, sf on gbc[forgot what its called], ss2, sf: rotdd, and probably more)

I'd say ogre battle, but the only ogre battle game capable of toppling all other game series' is ogre battle 64.
Ogre battle tactics was okay, and the SNES one wasn't too good in my opinion.
So there.

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
March of the Black Queen was way too difficult to be considered fun.  But it did introduce the friggin' awesome battle system that Ogre Battle 64 fine-tuned into perfection.

Yo, Gilgamesh-person, are you familiar with a game on the Dreamcast called Time Stalkers?  Some Shining Force characters made cameo appearances as playable characters, like Pyra and Yogurt/Jogurt.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
You really should put other. I voted Zelda, and if I Could I would choose Mario lol.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Poll re-made ~
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Mine is Final Fantasy, even though that's really cheesy and is what most people would pick, but it's true. But, besides that, it would be Resident Evil.  :evil:
:tinysmile: