RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
My Nero is problematic

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Yes, I use Nero 7 Essentials as my CD burning software. The problem I recently face is that it seemed everytime I click the Add button, the program's lagging and won't respond.

Can anyone please help me?

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
I just use nero express for burning stuff =/, could try getting that i guess, or just a simple re-install of the program.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
My Nero 7 Essentials includes the Nero Express, and I usually use that too.
The problem is, I got this program from... someone. So I can't re-install it.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
<_< ooo sounds creepy :lol:

Well i guess you could see if anything is broke, when you go to un-install click repair instead. only thing i can think of if you dont wanna install.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
I'm trying it out.

By the way, is there any good programs beside Nero for burning CDs?

If Ham didn't taste like Ham, I would hope it tasted like turkey
Rep:
Level 88
>:O
I had nero for a while, then I realized Windows Media Player can burn the CDs I need just the same. :x

I know it can burn normal CDs, and Mp3 CDs, but I'm not sure about anything else.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Okay, as long as I can burn Audio CDs, it's fine.

Thanks! =D

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Just use his Devil Grabber, it'll make things work much easier.

:tinysmile::tinysmile: