RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
New registration method

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
This has been hindering registrations for too long  :blizj:

RMRK now uses an alternate method to ensure that signups are made by humans. Either a simple sum, naming a shape or typing a color. =)

If a human is stopped by these simple puzzles and is unable to register due to being unable to solve them.. well, I'm not bothered about losing those people  :lol:

For dark theme users only: If something is broken somewhere now on the dark theme, PM me explaining where x_x I had to change a silly amount of stuff to get it to work -_-
bringing sexy back

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
Lovely.  'Cause captcha is stupid.

;)

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Thank the heavens for Roph

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Yeah, this is easier. Except there might be dumb people that might be cool.

Spoiler for:
Roph Zypher :V

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
Cool.  I agree with your logic.

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
I just hope a friend of mine who wants to join will be able to solve it. LOL.

Rep:
Level 86
lucky for me I joined before it.. I think... mwhaha no puzzle for me..
Kitten's Brother and Awesome Kid Who Is Awesome. Also I think it's nesisary 7YAY!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Yeah, this is easier. Except there might be dumb people that might be cool.

Spoiler for:
Roph Zypher :V

If it were a battle of intelligence between you and me, I doubt with all sincerity that anyone would bet their cash on you. ;P

Oh well, the Captcha Minigame was fun for a bit.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Yeah, I know, but I don't qualify as "cool."

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
I like this new system.

If only I knew how many sides a heptagon had -_- .

lol GOOGLE
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

If Ham didn't taste like Ham, I would hope it tasted like turkey
Rep:
Level 88
>:O
I like it, it's a nice idea.  Has RMRK had issues with bots before? :x

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
The problem
I like it, it's a nice idea.  Has RMRK had issues with bots before? :x

Kind of. See this post for an example of what was going wrong with the captcha: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,19462.msg261171.html#msg261171

Because of that some people couldn't register, so it was disabled for a while, but obvious bots started to register. So for a while it was a fight between either bots, or a half-working captcha.

This just replaces the captcha ad lets (intelligent enough) humans register fine =)
bringing sexy back

If Ham didn't taste like Ham, I would hope it tasted like turkey
Rep:
Level 88
>:O
Ah, I've heard of a lot of people talking about captcha messing up.  I wonder if I should look into it.

Good to know you've fixed it. :D