RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Trying to find a RPG site and need a little help. :)

Rep:
Level 86
Hello everyone!

A while back I found a link here in the community to a RPG site where you write your own story and then someone adds to it thus continuing the story. I thought it was a great idea and wanted to join but couldn't because I didin't have access to the net all the time. Now that I do have greater access I wanted to join the site but I guess I didn't bookmark the site.

SO does anyone remember what that site might have been? I realize that my question is somewhat obscure considering I don't have a lot of into on the site, but if anyone might have some idea that would greatly help!

Thanks for your time:)
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Make a new story here?

Rep:
Level 86
Make a new story here?

Do you mean this site? If so then no. I'm still trying to find the link but I can't even remember the name of the site. All I know is that it was offline and back online. OUI! I'm not helping here sorry. :(
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Maybe hbgames.org. I remember that its server failed many times.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Hmm i think means RP boards, the only time i remember one of these being advertised was inthe poster boards,

http://www.sharinganhigh.proboards102.com/

lol amazingly i found the site, was it this?

Rep:
Level 86
Mastermoo420 and Link I appreciate your help. :) However those are not the site I'm trying to find. I guess what I need to do is start searching the forum here myself. Again thanks for your help. You guys rock! :rk: