RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMRK/GHD Runescape Private Server(offline till sunday)

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Quote from: From Wingard's topic on GHD
First, you'll need Hamachi, which can be found athttps://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/vpn.asp?lang=en

Then, you need the MoparScape client, found at www.moparscape.org

After that, run Hamachi, and connect to the network MoparGHD, the password is penis.

Run MoparScape client, go to File > New Server, and type in 5.52.103.176
Then, go to File > New Port, and enter 43594
Finally, login.

Stuff:
If it says the server is offline, we probably aren't running a server, so stfu and be patient.
If Dr_Sword's computer is off, stfu and be patient.
If Dr_Sword isn't hosting it anymore, and Fire finally fixed his other computer, server should be 5.57.134.107

Adding RMRK related items/quests.

Admins: Dr_Sword, Wingard, Firerain, Zack, Ahref :3
Mods: Need 3
Staff: Need 2

Yeah so runescape sorta sucks, but this has a way better community, 4 to 5 people who dont talk liek diz nubz. Fast leveling since its a pk server, and custom items :D (ask me if you want one)

Oh yeah click that userbar in my sig :3

SERVER STATUS: Offline

EDIT: There is so much fucking code updates will take awhile

Bugs: Skillcape seller makes you freeze
Irock can fly
You change to a girl when you die
The monsters die weird

IF YOU FREEZE OR CRASH ALOT USE THIS ~ http://client.silabsoft.org
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 03:53:46 AM by Dr_Sword »

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I'm in.

EDIT- I logged on, then it crashed.  ;9
My computer likes to crash.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 02:38:22 AM by BanisherOfEden »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
K, it crashes for Firerain sometimes too

I'll try to fix it, right now Im creating a new start screen

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Oh for fucks sake, you poor niggers, just get Guild Wars and join my guild.

Rep:
Level 97
Oh for fucks sake, you poor niggers, just get Guild Wars and join my guild.

Oh for fucks sake quit being Guild War's bitch, and quit spamming up this topic

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Im tempted...
I dunno. Still need mods/staff?

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
LMAO, sounds fun.   :tpg:

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
yeah...so i went on and nobody was there. Wtf?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I'll do this. I've been looking to get back into RS anyway.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
i havent. Im doing it for the lulz.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Malson, I really just lost respect for you? trying to get BACK into RS? You can't be 10 again man.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I haven't found a less shitty MMO similar to RS in how it doesn't revolve around combat. I think RS is pretty bad but pretty much any other MMO I've played follows the formula of "kill things to gain levels." Doing things like fishing and woodcutting and breadmaking and such are the reason I want to get back into RS. If you can name an MMO like that, I'll play it instead.

P.S: I don't mean any game that lets you chop down a tree. Something as in-depth as RS in that respect.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Lord of the Rings: Online.

Then again, that isn't "free", so nevermind.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Oh yes, I forgot to specify that. I'd like a free MMO.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Free to play, or no monthly.  There is a difference.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Er, free to play. I don't care if the payment is monthly or yearly =/

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Hi Guild Wars.

How have you been?

-Anski
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Hi Guild Wars.

How have you been?

-Anski
No professions in Guild Wars = |
(That's what he was originally wanting)

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Yeah too bad Guild Wars is combat-based, which is exactly what I said I don't want. Nice try though.

Plus you have to buy it, as far as I remember.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Yeah too bad Guild Wars is combat-based, which is exactly what I said I don't want. Nice try though.

Plus you have to buy it, as far as I remember.
Yeah, you do. They didn't read many of the posts I guess... (sorry Anski)

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Guild wars really isn't combat based, and yes you do have to buy it, but there is no monthly or yearly cost.  It is superior.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
What else does it offer besides combat then? I was always under the impression that leveling or progressing anywhere in the game was dependent on fighting people.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Quote from: From Wingard's topic on GHD

Irock can fly

That just made me lol so bad.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I haven't found a less shitty MMO similar to RS in how it doesn't revolve around combat. I think RS is pretty bad but pretty much any other MMO I've played follows the formula of "kill things to gain levels." Doing things like fishing and woodcutting and breadmaking and such are the reason I want to get back into RS. If you can name an MMO like that, I'll play it instead.

P.S: I don't mean any game that lets you chop down a tree. Something as in-depth as RS in that respect.
Yeah, you're right. For some reason, that kind of stuff has appeal to me. The kind of unorthodox game where it's like... yeah. XP Sadly, I couldn't get the hang of RS and graphics were horrible, IMO, that I didn't know what I was clicking on.