RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[REQUEST] - Overworld Map for Area Navigation!

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Recently, I've started my own project. After working on it for a few weeks, I decided to restart it because the way I made the main character move from map to map was not working the way I wanted to. So I restarted. And decided to make a world map, that way, when you leave an area, it'll show the world map and you'll be able to pick the next location (think SMRPG). I tried making it using Conditional Branches, but it didn't work out, because you had to hold the direction buttons to go to the next place, and then press enter...it just didn't work.

So what I'm requesting is that if someone knows of or can make a script where it is an overworld map (a picture), and the main character can choose the next location by the use of arrow buttons. It can be done using one image, and just pick the location, or multiple (zoomed in) images where the area is zoomed in on.

I think this would benefit the project I am doing immensely, and I ask anyone for any sort of help. :)

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Bump. Help, anyone? :(