RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMRK Game creation category revamp

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
In anticipation of the upcoming release of RPG Maker VX (and because a cleanup was needed anyway), RMRK's Game creation category has been completely revamped and re-organised. Much thought and planning has been put into the most efficient layout, but we are still open to suggestion, so please comment if you have any ideas.

Also included in the revamp was an expansion of game maker support and the addition of a forum for the upcoming game creation tool Stencyl.

We'd also like to welcome aboard ChaosSpartan28 as a game maker moderator. We feel it's well deserved due to his dedication to game maker =)
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I'd like to be the first to congratulate Chaos!

And Roph, for this effective design!

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Props to Falcon and Modern Algebra for helping to move / organise a heck of alot of topics =)

They were given temporary mod powers so they could do it, and they're keeping them for now, while there still might be things here and there that need to be moved or sorted and so on.

PM them, any mod, or me if you notice anything obviously out of place and we'll fix it :)
bringing sexy back

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
So many topics to move 0.0

But yeah, PM me or Modern and we'll take care of it, we didn't have the opportunity to manually check every topic (3000+ topics to move >.<)

Grats Chaos!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Yerah, congratulations Chaos!

I now have 12 pages in my 'Show new replies' :P
« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 05:54:35 AM by modern algebra »