RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Across the Universe

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol, not sure if this was posted or something but...

http://youtube.com/profile?user=AcrossThUniverse

This guy has all the music, I think. ;8

Rep:
Level 86
I've listed to most of the songs in this movie and I really like them. It was an interesting take on the Beatles music. Certainly very artistic. The version if Helter Skelter was awesome! :)
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
I think I am the only person on this whole forum who saw it in theaters, so i.e. I win you lose.

(Also, lol @ people getting into the beatles because of a movie :x)
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 86
I do want to see the movie still if its still in theaters, but the music is still awesome. :)
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I think I am the only person on this whole forum who saw it in theaters, so i.e. I win you lose.

Seeing movies in the theaters sucks unless you go during the day when no one is there.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 86
I've always been a fan of the Beatles and if people get into them becasue of movie I'm fine with that becasue its better now then never.

I also I agree. I hate going to movies unless its the early shows. Prices these days are too much. Plus if you don't like the movie then thats a waste of money. Anyway, I download or rent when I can. Also it helps that a good friend of mine runs a video rental store. He gets free movies all the time so I just watch stuff with him.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

I liked Beatles before. I just haven't listened to them in a while and this movie showed me other good songs besides the very few that I listened to. :P

Rep:
Level 86
If the movie helped to rekinddle your interest in the Beatles thats great. :) I agree some of the music got me back into some songs I had sort of passively ignored before.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I saw it in theaters. So Anski doesn't win.

It was interesting, and pretty cool. I liked the music more than I like the normal Beatles music.

p.s.

Seeing movies in the theaters sucks unless you go during the day when no one is there.
If you ever see Colverfield, it better be in a theater, because the entire experience would be completely lost anywhere else.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
A movie like that would make sense, but otherwise stupid kids ruin the whole thing. Even though I don't have to pay to get in.
:tinysmile:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
It was interesting, and pretty cool. I liked the music more than I like the normal Beatles music.
I agree halfly on your second sentence. Like, for instance, I prefer the Beatle's version of "Revolution"

Rep:
Level 86
The Beatles version of Revolution was better. The movie version seemed sort of "soft." Though I like all of the Beatles albums I have found I've enjoyed the later ones because they tended to be a bit more acoustic and blues oriented.

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio

I saw it in theatres.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer

I saw it in theatres.

ur a faget

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
The Beatles version of Revolution was better. The movie version seemed sort of "soft." Though I like all of the Beatles albums I have found I've enjoyed the later ones because they tended to be a bit more acoustic and blues oriented.
Agreed.

Okay, for those who watched the movie: WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED AFTER MAX CAME BACK FROM THE ARMY? That scene with the blue people and stuff confused the hell out of me. Also, I do actually like most of the songs from the movie except for maybe one or two, lol.

Rep:
Level 98
Okay, for those who watched the movie: WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED AFTER MAX CAME BACK FROM THE ARMY? That scene with the blue people and stuff confused the hell out of me.

Wow moo, can you really not understand the meaning of things on a deeper scale?

I mean come on, Happiness is a Warm Gun is so obvious ~_~