RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
guess who's new :D

Rep:
Level 86
Retardlistical
I'm Bran Muffin. I joined because none of my friends didn't get any of my absolutely halarious rpgmaker-related jokes. No, I'm kidding, but I really do have a few terrible rpgmaker related jokes. Wanna hear one? No, you dont, but I'll tell you anyways.

So a variable and a switch walk into a bar... -pelted with bricks-

:B Okay, so that wasn't one of them. I'm a liar. WANNA HEAR SOME TRUTH? I'm 15 and have been fiddling with rpgmaker since RM2K. 'Course, to date I've never finished a project 'cos I'm lazy. I dunno what else to say. Well, I like pumpkin pie. Use this information wisely.
:B

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Welcome.

Don't worry, the best people here never finished a project, I myself have given up on three because I realize that the last one is crap so I need to start over :P

Read the rules and hopefully I won't have to curse at you :)

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay, and read the section descriptions before you post, so you don't create a topic on the wrong place :D

And also, use the Modify button instead of double posting. <---Important XD

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
ih hop u liek it
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant