RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Have you ever?

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
 ;9 ;9 ;9 ;9 ;9 ;9 ;9 ;9 ;9 ;9

*That's a yes, by the way.

Ever get really into something, but then find something else and forget all about it?

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
All the gotdamn time.

Ever crave a food for over a week?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Yes. Inexplicable cravings for fried chicken and/or udon noodles.

Ever been injured but not feel pain untill someone says, "dude, are you OK? That looked painful"?
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Yes, got kicked in the chest, was fine until they made me sit down XD

Ever been rickrolled at a wedding or other important event?

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
MY BIRTHDAY IS IMPORTANT ENOUGH  ;9

Ever got confused over who is who on this forum because they keep changing their names and avatars?

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...

Rep:
Level 82
IT ALL ENDED.
Truth.
ever eat something way past the expiry date just to get out of school?

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
No, that's stupid and so is your appendix.

Ever convince someone that you were a character in a movie? (I managed to get someone to believe I was Aslan.)

@Strak: Your birthday's the greatest day of the year. The Earth made it around the sun again, congratulations! Tell me when your next one is and I'll give you a cybercake.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 07:19:44 AM by Welfare-Daddy Pacman »
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 82
IT ALL ENDED.
and so is your appendix.
i never said i did it  :lol:
and anyways, no(i'm bad at acting ;9)
ever try to drive your dad's new car at 14(or any age really) and almost destroy it(not to mention yourself)?

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
and so is your appendix.
i never said i did it  :lol:
Neither did I, I just called a random part of your body stupid. Also, no, I haven't; my parents raised me to be a relatively sensible person...
EXCEPT ON THE INTERNET!

Have you ever given oral to a chimpanzee whilst reciting the lyrics to the Spanish anthem? (It's a trap!)

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
uh... can't say I have.

Ever wondered who the hell would do half the things mentioned on this thread?

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
Yes, and the answer is Stephen Fry. He drives a cab around London and takes people where they want just because he gets bored. He is one of the most interesting people in the world imo, and I'm quite in love with him.
I am a QI fanatic.

Ever broken one of the following two rules;
"Bros before hoes",
"No sex with your bro's ex"?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Nope. I don't think it's possible for me to break 'em.

Have you ever noticed that the default RMXP actor names are completely alphabetical (Aluxes, Basil, Cyrus, Dorothy...) and the default RMVX actor names spell out RUBY LOVE (Ralph, Ulrika, Bennett, Ylva...) in reference to the coding language used in their scripts?

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
I noticed the XP thing, but didn't realise the RUBY letters. What do the rest stand for, if anything? I don't have VX no more ;9

Have you ever considered staring WW3?

Rep:
Level 96
Nope, don't see much point in it.

Ever touched yourself in a public place?

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
Not myself, but that's a bit personal. But then again, privacy is taboo here.

Ever wondered why the fuck Blizzard haven't fucking made a fucking Warcraft IV? FUCK.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Nope. They are happily riding the WoW horse, possibly untill it can't stand up on its own.

Ever had your significant other FREAK OUT over your collection of slightly naughty pix on your digital media storage device?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Nope. In fact, on our first visit together, he thought it was rather fun to try to raid my computer and figure out what folder I keep my stash in. <_<

Have you ever "lost" your glasses and searched all over for them, only to eventually realize that you're actually still wearing them on your head?

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
not only glasses, i've done it with my car keys, phone, flash drives, wallet; granted those weren't on my head.

have you ever raged so hard at a videogame you broke something intentionally?

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
Many a controller has been thrown at a lamp. I blamed the fucking massive dragon, of course.

Have you ever started a fire just to see it burn?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Nope. In my line of work you get referred to a shrink if you do that.

Ever start a day off knowing it will be bullshit and, lo and behold, it is?

Rep:
Level 75
Sorry I ate the Chaos emerald...
Yeah,I had those times Now that I think off that I have to laugh about it :lol:
have you ever though off what will happen after death?
my weirdness is in a good way,isn't it?

Rep:
Level 96
Plenty.

Ever gotten drunk?

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Nope :)

Ever done something so horrifically stupid that you almost regret ever being born?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Yeah, when I was MUCH less able to accept my istakes.

Ever meet up with an old friend, one you haven't seen in some time, and start banter with them like old days only to find they are now the biggest a**hole in the country, if not the world?

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
No, he was the biggest asshole in the world before we stopped being friends.

Ever seen a crocodile? Just curious.