RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Have you ever?

Rep:
Level 88
This is possible. I once drank a little sherbert with ants floating around in it.

Ever registered somewhere on a forum or site and never visited it again?

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
...whatever
yea 3 or 4 times

have you ever thought that your mouse(of pc) a ral mouse was?

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

1 thing: my english is very bad because im dislexion and im dutchXD

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Ever registered somewhere on a forum or site and never visited it again?
I feel like this is so true. Ironic that he's the one that did it. To here.

And no, I've never thought my mouse was actually the animal.

Have you ever fallen face first into a doorknob?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 08:46:31 PM by grafikal009 »

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Not once.

Have you ever burned something that isn't supposed to be burned?

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Yes i managed to get a burn mark on ice :D

Have you ever argued with someone about being a hypocrite whilst you were being a hypocrite?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Probably.

Have you ever had sex?

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Yes, but only with 1 girl. (Same for her, too. ;) )

Have you ever lied about something really insignificant, but seriously regretted it anyway?

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
I regret all sorts of small things. Lying is probably one of them.

/*kitkatkan doesn't want to go through her cache of regrets, should haves and could haves.

*sniffle*

Have you ever knowingly and willingly drunk another person's piss?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
(Same for her, too. ;) )
With another girl?? lol

Nope, I've never drunk piss before... As far as I remember. I've seen Bear Grylls drink his own though.

Have you ever called your teacher mom or dad accidentally in front of the class?

Rep:
Level 96
(Same for her, too. ;) )
With another girl?? lol
Lol, I knew somebody would say that. No, of course not, but I couldn't think of any other eloquent way to phrase it without using more than 10 words and that's just way to long to divulge a small amount of information you know what I'm saying to you my friend of course you do you're a bright guy okay bye now

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Have you ever called your teacher mom or dad accidentally in front of the class?

I remember doing that once, back in elementary school.

Have you ever been up close enough to a big cat (lion, tiger, etc.) that you could touch it?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Yep, a friend of our family trains animals for movies and stuff. It's based in Florida and years ago when I was down in Florida for vacation I was able to actually hug a tiger. TOTALLY SCARY at first. The cat was like a complete push over, and if I remember correctly, it didn't even care that I was laying on it. (It never got up off the ground ._.)

Have you ever been in an actual fight with some one, then come to be one of their best or good friends later?

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Yes, this year with a kid named Josh?

Have you ever been in love?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Yes, a few times.

Have you?

Rep:
Level 88
Probably not.

Have you ever wanted to/actually punted a small annoying dog?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Not really, but I have, on accident. I played soccer for 9 years of my life and when I was younger I had smaller dog, who would chase the ball around. I'm sure you can see where this is going. I didn't kick the dog hard, it's one of those things where you start off real fast but notice OH SHIT NO and then slow down at the last moment kind of things.

Have you ever stolen anything worth more than $100?

Rep:
Level 96
If pirating software counts, yes.

Ever hit on someone's mom?

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I poked my mom's eye out when I was too young to understand things, but I've never punched her or another mom. I've never hit a girl before. @_@

(Also @grafikal900: I called my 5th grade teacher mom a couple times. I didn't know other people did. ;_;)

Have you ever hit a girl?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
He said hit ON, not hit. And no.

Continuing Arlen's question.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
No but I've had it go the other way around .__.

Have you ever been outnumbered in a fight and won?

Rep:
Level 102
Oh, whoops. lol

No. I've been outnumbered in a 4 vs 1 fight and lost. ._.

Have you ever told someone an important secret, and had them blab it to people you know?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
My mom essentially does that all the time, though not so much lately.

(Also @grafikal900: I called my 5th grade teacher mom a couple times. I didn't know other people did. ;_;)
I forget what it's called, but millions of people do it. So much so that it actually has a name and it's not always associated with teachers and stuff. It happens most in elementary-middleschool years. I think it happens most to teachers since that's where kids are during those years like 80% of the time.

Have you ever shook an "A-list" celebrity's hand?

Rep:
Level 97
Uh I hung out with Johnny Van Zandt for a few days down at Lake Texoma a few years ago.
Spoiler for I look waaaay different:

HAVE YOU EVER LOCKED YOURSELF IN YOUR ROOM WITH THE RADIO TURNED ON UP SO LOUD SO NO ONE CAN HEAR HER SCREAMING?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I've never murdered anyone incase that's what you meant.
But if you think anything like me, then: anytime I've had sex the door was never locked nor was anyone home, but there was always some sort of music playing.

Have you ever milked a cow? O.o

Rep:
Level 88
No, but I've had a cow suckle on my hand.

Do you know how disgusting cow slobber is?