RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Have you ever?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Yeah, that was basically my internship all summer.

Have you ever been in a situation where you started something with your friends that you thought you would enjoy and would take only like 30 minutes or so but then end up taking FOREVER but you stuck to it because you were with your friends who were still enjoying it?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Time for painful truth...no! I bailed!

D'ja ever accidentally eat something uncooked that made you sick even though you spit it out right away?

:tinysmile:

<3
Rep:
Level 83
I am the love in your heart. <3
Nopes, not that I can remember of.

Have you ever tried to get along with someone but instead, that person avoided you even more?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Haha yeah, there's this REALLLLY socially awkward girl in my class (not how she survives being as odd as she is). There's only 20 of us and we've been the same class for the past 4 years so we all know each other but we literally know nothing about her. We try to be nice but it is absolutely impossible to have an conversation with her. It's like she gets so nervous that she tremors and speaks how if someone with stage-fright would while public speaking. Then she can only get out 1 word answers so conversations go nowhere if they even can get started.

Have you ever gorged yourself on chinese food for 3 hours straight? (like how I'm about to with my roommates haha)

<3
Rep:
Level 83
Nopes. Never tasted Chinese food.

Have you ever eaten so much flavors together that you couldn't know what is sweet and what is sour?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Nah, never had that happen.

@Love: You've never had Chinese?  :o
Now that's surprising.

Ever bite  your tongue while speaking publicly and reflexively exclaim a swear word?

<3
Rep:
Level 83
@M00s: I live in Egypt so we don't really have any Chinese food around. ^^

Nope. I bit my tongue but I never said a swear word publicly.

Have you ever felt so happy that you wanted to act silly around? lol

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Yes... so I did!

@Love: I see. Wow, you are the first Egyptian person I've ever spoken to. Cool!

<3
Rep:
Level 83
Really? Well, I guess that makes me kind of special. ^^

And since you forgot to ask a question, I'll go ahead and ask. ;)

Have you ever ran out of subjects to talk about and it felt awkward?

Rep:
Level 88
Yeah. I do it all the time with girls D:

Are you/do you know a Urophiliac.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 07:41:42 AM by JFloyd »

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I don't know what that is, and neither does google. So that leads me to believe that you made that word up or spelled it terribly incorrect. So much so that google literally returns an error when searching for "urophelica".

Have you ever drank so many energy drinks that you just stopped blinking for a long period of time without noticing?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
No, but I was on so much speed I didn't sleep for 4 days.

@Love: Sorry, I got distracted!

Ever run a fever so high that you thought you were dreaming even when awake?

<3
Rep:
Level 83
@M00s: Oh no, it's ok. ^^

Yup, happened once or twice I think.

Ever got a flu and thought it was a swine or a bird flu? D:

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
No, thank god.

Have you ever checked out a relative?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Nope.

Have you ever gone a whole day without eating anything and never noticed it?

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
Almost did, but no.

Have you ever broke a window by playing baseball or something like that? (xD)
Hi

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
I thought I did once, but I might have just been dreaming that I could control that I was dreaming. On the subject of dreams, mine are all just random stories or dreamventures or, as of late, random everyday happenings jumbled up into a headachy dream. Everyday happening dreams are really confusing, I'll wake up and think I'll have oreos when I DON'T. *grumble*...

Also my dreams are usually mishmashed between realism and anime. Sad, eh?

Okayokayokay. Have you ever unconsciously given someone the finger?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Nope, but I have consciously given someone the finger when I was really pissed, does that count? <_<

Have you ever taken a nap during the middle of the day, and wake up in the evening thinking that you had to go to school because the clock said it was 12 hours later than when you normally leave (6am vs 6pm)?

<3
Rep:
Level 83
Nope because I never went to school before. (I am homeschooled.)

Have you ever heard about something in the news so terrible but didn't think it might happen to you and it happened?

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
No.

Have you ever been attacked by an animal? (I have :O)
Hi

<3
Rep:
Level 83
Yes, a cat. o:

Have you ever been to a jungle?

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
No.

Have you ever been caught in the act of doing something sexual?

<3
Rep:
Level 83
Err...just almost. Does that count?

Have you ever been so scared that your hands were shaking so much that you couldn't control them at all?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Yes ma'am! Almost got into a head-on collision with a big rig last winter. I thought i was gonna die!

Have you ever forgotten an aquaintance's name but tried to bluff your way through a conversation with them?

Rep:
Level 83
Numerous times....which is very bad.

Have you done something so stupid that you wished you had video taped it for laughs later on?