RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
War in afganistan.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Right this is a simple one,

1, Do you think the war is pointless
2, Rumors are the war will last around another 30 years, do you think that is needed
3, More rumors about Russia getting testy and another cold war coming.

And the major one,

Do you think it is right to respect sport stars more than our own army, while there fighting to death.

Rep:
Level 87
Things we fear the most have already happened 2 us
1) no,,because it shows who is the boss,,but I don't support it.
2) hell no,,that's not needed
3) if Russia allies with China,,then we are all screwed.

My honest opinion is,,we all know a lot of sport stars,,but almost noone remembers a rotting corpse.

Besides respecting our own army in Iraq ---> respecting Bush and his decision to send them there..
"If u'r about to die,,then think of how good ur life has treated u up to this point.  On the
other hand,,if life hasn't treated u good up to this point,,then take joy in the fact that
it's not going to bother u for much longer."

Rep:
Level 89
1. No, because if it were that pointless then we woundlt have an army. we would laos be talking german by now.
2. It wont, no matter what people say it just wont last that long
3. Russia supposed to start a war in 2012 which will end in nuclear holocaust, therefor making the iraq war stop even if it does continue.

4. Fuck sports, Give me David Beckham and a baseball bat and ill shot you hor much support i have for sports.

And what did the above poster mean by this
Besides respecting our own army in Iraq ---> respecting Bush and his decision to send them there..

You mean that by respecting your troops your respecting Bush?

Rep:
Level 87

ironically,,yes
"If u'r about to die,,then think of how good ur life has treated u up to this point.  On the
other hand,,if life hasn't treated u good up to this point,,then take joy in the fact that

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
djkdjl, you are a moron.  Simple. 
1. The war is not pointless as far as making people feel safe, but as for it actually accomplishing anything, I wouldn't say so.
2. I highly doubt it will last 3 more years.
3. That would be bad.

And it is wrong, but it won't change.

Rep:
Level 89

ironically,,yes

How are they connected? Your supporting your troops cus you want them to come home ALIVE, not cus you want them to be there at all

Rep:
Level 87
 supporting and respecting are different things.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
So is the American army and George W.

Rep:
Level 87
George IS the army,,he commands them.  He tells them to go to Iraq,,they go to Iraq.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
Hardly anyone died because of the Cold War, genius. The Cold War wasn't an actual battling war but a term in sense that they were fighting to make a bigger bomb.

So instead of saying Russia will start a new Cold War, they will start World War 4.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
So instead of saying Russia will start a new Cold War, they will start World War 4.
Where the hell was I when three was happening.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
Where the hell was I when three was happening.

Right here?

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Hardly anyone died because of the Cold War, genius. The Cold War wasn't an actual battling war but a term in sense that they were fighting to make a bigger bomb.

Hmm ok i guess you are right, but i would not call this war at the moment WW3.

Rep:
Level 89
George IS the army,,he commands them.  He tells them to go to Iraq,,they go to Iraq.

From what i heard Bush has no power anymore... So do the army just stand there, and dont move/breath/do anything at all. Even defend themselves? cus if ~HE commands them, and he has no power, then how can he command them?

Rep:
Level 98

Hmm ok i guess you are right, but i would not call this war at the moment WW3.

They didn't go into world war 2 and were like "LOL IT'S THE SECOND WORLD WAR!"

The names came after. I'm sure it isn't WW3 right now, but it sure as hell could move into that spot if we don't get off our lazy asses.

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
I leave these place for TWO DAYS and this is the thread you dumbfucks start? Jesus. And what is the fascination with these numbered threads?
1. stupid question
2. another stupid question
3. yet another stupid question
OH AND THE MAJOR ONE,
another stupid question.

Guys, Cold War's over. It's... dead. Russia is weak and effete, and won't be giving us any problems in the foreseeable future. China, maybe; Russia, no. Also Sino-Russian relations are dead, too. Those are two countries that just can't live with each other! Oh, and millions died in the Cold War because there were various theaters that were a direct result of it- the Korean War, Vietnam War, all that Che Guevara business, Pol Pot in Cambodia, etc. etc. were all just part of one really longass war!

And sports stars are more respected and loved than soldiers because soldiers have like always been not as well liked? I mean in most countries at most times, unless the government in question was really good at propaganda and got everyone's nationalistic enthusiasms running high the soldiers have always been kind of not-too-liked. Not necessarily hated, although I can think of examples of that as well, but not-too-liked. Like right now!

But yeah, the war is pointless. I mean, Afghanistan'll never get a stable government. Geography, history, and demographics will not permit it!

Finally, WWIII? :| No. Just, no.
Quote from: Elegy
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.

Rep:
Level 98
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
Albert Einstein

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I leave these place for TWO DAYS and this is the thread you dumbfucks start? Jesus. And what is the fascination with these numbered threads?
1. stupid question
2. another stupid question
3. yet another stupid question
OH AND THE MAJOR ONE,
another stupid question.

Guys, Cold War's over. It's... dead. Russia is weak and effete, and won't be giving us any problems in the foreseeable future. China, maybe; Russia, no. Also Sino-Russian relations are dead, too. Those are two countries that just can't live with each other! Oh, and millions died in the Cold War because there were various theaters that were a direct result of it- the Korean War, Vietnam War, all that Che Guevara business, Pol Pot in Cambodia, etc. etc. were all just part of one really longass war!

And sports stars are more respected and loved than soldiers because soldiers have like always been not as well liked? I mean in most countries at most times, unless the government in question was really good at propaganda and got everyone's nationalistic enthusiasms running high the soldiers have always been kind of not-too-liked. Not necessarily hated, although I can think of examples of that as well, but not-too-liked. Like right now!

But yeah, the war is pointless. I mean, Afghanistan'll never get a stable government. Geography, history, and demographics will not permit it!

Finally, WWIII? :| No. Just, no.

I love you.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Russia is weak
I can never believe this as truth, when they have the nuclear potential to destroy life on Earth.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature spaceSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
1. The war is not pointless at all. Weather there were "weapons of mass destruction" there or not, the people we're fighting are indeed terrorists. These terrorists made threats against the United States, attacked the United States several times, and want to kill innocent people. This war isn't pointless at all. You may believe it is, as long as you believe everything the media wants you to believe.

2. I don't see how you can start a rumor on how long a war is going to last.

3. How is this related to the war?

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Russia is weak
I can never believe this as truth, when they have the nuclear potential to destroy life on Earth.

Yeah, that's probably the only part of gon's post I disagree with.
:tinysmile: