RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Need help in research

Rep:
Level 87
Okay, so I'm a writer of our school's paper, and I need to write a list of what's in(2008) and out(2007). Thing is, I suck at knowing those kind of stuffs since I only watch TV for anime, so I figured that I need some help from people who know stuffs about it. For example:

(from an old article that I DID NOT write)
In                      Out
Computer          Typewriter

But it's not limited to tech-gadgets, it can be anything, hairstyle, clothing, the way of speaking, etc.

I've started on this a week ago and I still have none in the list, so please, any idea will do.  ;9

Rep:
Level 87
From the graves of dead patriots springs a nation
in                          out
WII                       PS3
HD                        Blue ray

Rep:
Level 87
in                          out
WII                       PS3
HD                        Blue ray

Thanks. I already have a handful of stuffs in the list and you just gave me 2 more columns to write.  ;8

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
in                   out

emover          mullet
Speed Racer  Alvin and the Chipmunks

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Speed Racer is never out