RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] A few title theme compositions.

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for May 2007Project of the Month winner for July 20082011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Just a few title themes that I've written for some games. Most are cut-off short as samples.
Feedback/suggestions welcomed, and much thanks for your time! :)

• The following are not for use, they are copyrighted to their respective projects.

Domain: Virtual Takeover title theme:
http://www.quintessence-tbv.com/Domain-KanGao.mp3

Into the Memory title theme:
http://www.quintessence-tbv.com/Into_the_Memory(Sample)-KanGao.mp3

Memento Vivere Title Theme:
http://www.quintessence-tbv.com/Memento_Vivere(Sample).mp3

« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 08:21:24 AM by irock »

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
I don't know why everyone who has heard these has remained quiet. They sound amazing. How many years have you been composing?
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 87
The samples tell me what kind of story(sort of) their respective games have, even though I haven't even seen Domain and Memento Vivere(meh, never bothered downloading them, when I'm done playing The Healer).

Into the Memory is the best! ;8
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 02:16:17 AM by Pathbinder »

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for May 2007Project of the Month winner for July 20082011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Thanks guys! :) I started composing a little while after I started Quintessence, so that's about a year and a half ago I think.

And ah, I recommend ya checking out Memento Vivere, Path; although its progress is slow, it's one of the best rmxp games around. "Into the Memory" was also written for a game made by the same person who made Memento Vivere, as an emergency last-minute fill-in on some secret santa event, hahah. I like it best too out of those three (it was requested to be based on Canon, if ya noticed. I just used a slightly alternated chord progression as that for the mood).

Rep:
Level 87
Okay, I'm going to give it a shot this weekend. I've got exams on Friday and Saturday so  ;9. Oh, and Canon? No wonder I like it too, there are some similarities after all.  ;8

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Wai, I envy your skills, Reives-san! XD Wow, and there's Memento Vivere's theme too!
I <3 them. So cool!

Rep:
Level 89
Thanks. :) The Memento Vivere theme isn't used in the current demo, however, as it was requested after the demo was released.

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
Reives is awesome, no doubt.  :)