RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Political Geography (USA)

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
1.) With The Iowa Caucases over, and Obama defeating Clinton on the Democratic side. Do you believe that this moment will define the democratic battle, over the course of the race? Or will it be close until the end? (Clinton fell to third in Iowa, behind John Edwards.)

2.) Huckabee, who had a strong backing from Evangelical christians at the end of the race for Iowa, moved past Mitt Romney. Do you believe that Interest groups will have a large impact in the overall outcome of the republican race?

3.) Senator Jodeph Biden, and Senator Chris Dodd both dropped out of the race after the Iowa Caucus. Who do you believe will be the next to drop out?

Caucus Results
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 07:23:43 AM by Domino »
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

Rep:
Level 86
All I can say as that I don't want Obama or Clinton to win. I'd like a Christian Male to be president, thank you.

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
How intolerant BlackPaint, ever heard of separation of church and state?

1) I think this rather defines the democratic battle. Clinton came in third, and I believe she has the lowest 2nd choice, and I think she's in some trouble. I think it will come between Edwards and Obama.

3) I'm not sure, but I could see Clinton dropping out, she came behind Edwards, and I believe she had a horrible 2nd choice.

But hey, will won't know until the end.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
All I know is that a do not want anymore Clintons in office, not after last time >.>
I'm not actually basing my decision on that, I'm basing it off the fact that she just can not be president in her present state,

Rep:
Level 91
It'd be awesome if Bill was back in office, that'd make for some awesome SNL episodes.

I'm glad Hillary's bullshit about her being more experienced has failed her, you can't be much more qualified than being a damn senator.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Writer2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best Counsel2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 11:07:13 PM by King of the Universe »
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
Man I'm so disappointed about Mike Gravel. :'(
Quote from: Elegy
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91

I Think you should watch the above...  :-\

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 91
....ONION News Network....did you seriously believe that LoS, Onion is a joke news source :P

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
LOL... I live in the UK... Never heard of Onion News before...

But it wouldn't supprise me if it wasn't a joke.

Rep:
Level 91
It definatly is :P

The Onion has stories like, "Neck belts cause decapitation" and whatnot, it defiantly is a joke, a funny one though.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I have just watch another on YouTube on the Queen Waving... VERY Funny... I wish we had a program like this in the UK.

I feel such a Tit now...

But this whole Voting and election run that goes on in the States is so hard to follow... What happen to Ron Paul ?

Rep:
Level 91
Dropped out, he never stood a chance.

I am dushbag
Rep:
Level 86
Hey im not American but us Canadians here about everything about Us presidency

Think first Black president i bet the al kidha will stop war on the west if he wins lolz

i heard alot of things of what Hilary clinton has done i dont want her has a president she also made fun of Canadains
and told lies just to win a state the others i dont really care for mainly because i see a repeat of most of the mistakes all the other presidents made
Obama did one thing wrong and just one thing he told the british yes the british i read in yahoo news that clinton was a monster

Q. why do canadains listen to american politics
A.  comon your are neighbours :D

Q. 14 turning 15 in less then 2 months and you watch the news.
A. im a smart gangster :O.

Q. why is it because obamas black?
A. no i see just through fairness and equality

Q.Cjonlyyou are you black.
A. must be the pic but im French/Scottish/Native :D

Q.Can i have your cat?
A. everyone asks that everyone loves Tazz :D

Q.is your family poor?
A.i knew that was coming but o my mommas outta the picture (shes native she drinks :O)
   My dads like one of those frenchman that spoils there kid to death but gives them lots of ground rules
   my bros emo :D and hes only scottish french.

Q.can i have more character sprites.
A. yeah my topic should have more coming soon
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 12:04:05 PM by cjonlyyou »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature Member2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space

Technically, I think he's still there but he's been mathematically eliminated. Could be wrong, I haven't followed it for a long time.

I am dushbag
Rep:
Level 86

Technically, I think he's still there but he's been mathematically eliminated. Could be wrong, I haven't followed it for a long time.

yeah hes like in number 1 spot we canadians treat it like a boxing match XD

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member

lol I knew it.

I'd ask what you're doing here but you obviously never left.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 86
Oh my God, not this again.
Monkeys work better than zombies.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Not him. I promise. I don't care, whatsoever about that. And I am not here to argue or listen to it. :) I am just here to talk to a couple of my friends, and probably just leave again.

We join to leave?

that is true...like we live to die.

Wise words.
Arlen is hot.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Personally, I don't want anybody that's still in the race to win. They're either extremely liberal or idiots. Clinton thinks turning on a lamp destroys the ozone. I may just be ignorant, but since when has light destroyed the ozone?

Another thing one of the candidates said was that we've never lost a single person to nuclear power. Yeah, try saying that in Idaho/Michigan/Canada/etc.

About the separation of church and state. There is no such thing in the Constitution. It was an idea presented in a letter written by Thomas Jefferson. Yes the church and the state should remain separate institutions, but this idea has been abused.
It was originally meant in the context of Europe, when the Papacy essentially controlled the government. They didn't want the Church telling the State what to do, and they didn't want the State telling the Church what to do. (Church referring to any religious denomination)

Now people think that religion should have nothing to do with politics, but it's okay for the State to tell the schools it funds they can't practice religion. This is just one example of the hypocrisy with the current view. It's not a big deal, but it does make it more difficult to get funds for schools with religious backgrounds.

The first amendment  guarantees the right to practice religion. But that's a separate argument for another thread.

Basically, I personally think this country has gone  gone all to hell. Not because of the reasons that one church says (I forgot, the ones who protest at soldiers funerals), but simply because we have idiots who think we can just pull out of a war and make peace. We constantly have presidents who are trying to make the populace happy instead of actually doing something good for our country. They're more worried about the next election than the welfare of our country.

As for Iraq (or wherever the heck we are now) hating us and wanting us gone. Not everybody hates us. Many of them are thankful and are glad of us being there (horrible grammar ftw!!!!). Just because a majority want us out doesn't mean we should leave. It's kind of like saying life's not worth living for those small happy moments.

What am I even talking about anymore?... Ah well, time to watch more Solty Rei on VeohTV !!! :D
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Oh my God, not this again.

Funny how "you" show up 2 weeks after not posting and post immediately here and leave again. And your hostname changed =o

Not him. I promise. I don't care, whatsoever about that. And I am not here to argue or listen to it. :) I am just here to talk to a couple of my friends, and probably just leave again.

Also curious how you change your IP every time we call you out on this so they don't match any more. Actually I think it's Krebel's IP that is different. Meh, doesn't matter really because I'm talking to the same person.

Just admit it. You said you were leaving and you didn't. Because you created another account that was obviously you. The problem I have is not with that. Dupe accounts are not allowed. Which one do you want banned?

About the separation of church and state. There is no such thing in the Constitution. It was an idea presented in a letter written by Thomas Jefferson. Yes the church and the state should remain separate institutions, but this idea has been abused.
It was originally meant in the context of Europe, when the Papacy essentially controlled the government. They didn't want the Church telling the State what to do, and they didn't want the State telling the Church what to do. (Church referring to any religious denomination)

Now people think that religion should have nothing to do with politics, but it's okay for the State to tell the schools it funds they can't practice religion. This is just one example of the hypocrisy with the current view. It's not a big deal, but it does make it more difficult to get funds for schools with religious backgrounds.

The first amendment  guarantees the right to practice religion. But that's a separate argument for another thread.

lol

Another thing one of the candidates said was that we've never lost a single person to nuclear power. Yeah, try saying that in Idaho/Michigan/Canada/etc.

lol again. Nuclear power should be embraced. It's very safe.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
I don't really care about the whole separation of church and state issue, I was just saying that the current view of the issue is not supported by the constitution. Once again, this does not bother me.

Yes, I do realize that nuclear power is extremely safe, however I also realize that it is ignorant to say that we've never lost anybody to it.

EDIT: @Roph - that's the funniest thing I've heard all day (about the Soviet Russians) xD +rep for you and Halo.<3
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 02:52:11 AM by Tsunokiette »

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Mortality ratios tied to other methods like coal, oil, even "clean" like hydroelectric (sup Hoover) are higher.

Well, of course unless you want to include those soviet russian idiots using RMBK reactors 20 years ago.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
I'm a religious guy (I re-converted to Christianity a few years back after being a disgruntled anti-religious bigot), so one would expect me to be Republican... but then they forget that it's just a stereotype used by... well... idiots (just like how everyone thinks Christians, Jews, or Muslims don't believe in Seperation of Church and State, tsk, tsk get out of the internets :D ). Though I like Seperation of Church and State, I can't back it up Constituionally to some degree, like Tsunokiette attempted to state. I'm not a Democrat either, but I do prefer more Democratic ideals than Republican ones. Still, I think all the candidates are kinda cheesy, though I prefer Obama, simply because Hillary is just a liar and McCain, though sincere, is just too conservative for me. If Hillary does get the nomination and not Obama - my vote goes for McCain. I think it's our duty to vote... so meh... Bash me if you will, but I hate third parties because they just seem like angry 12 year old kids.

I should start a new political party... Vote Izar for Izar as Dictator of American Party.

Then again... I'm just posting my opinion. I welcome anyone's molotov cocktails.

EDIT: By the way, when I said I was a "disgruntled anti-religious bigot," I was refering to myself. Don't get all mad or defensive.

"If someone tries to debate you into changing your mind about your belief in God, that's not indicative of atheism in its truest form. It's just the work of an asshole who refuses to have the same respect for you that he demands you have of him. When one takes it to the point of debating your religion (or worse), they're overthinking it, and it becomes something similar to doctrine - the very thing atheists supposedly reject." - Mullis Lives!

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
I have to agree. I too like a separation of church and state. If there wasn't any then we'd be back to a medieval Europe, only in the United States of America. Putting aside the SoCaS debate, I really don't think any of these people should be president. They're either too crooked or too naive. When it comes to deciding the lesser of two evils, it's hard. The crooked politicians (haha, redundant) are, well, crooked, but they at least know how the real world works. The naive politicians who think they can change the world and make it a better place, while not crooked, obviously have no idea how the real world works. If the world was a perfect place, I'd vote for the naive ones, but it's not.

Personally, I think the United States of America are screwed either way lol.

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!