RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMXP Studio

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
This is not my site, Atemus has started a new forum which I have joined. It seems very promising and is just starting, so please join. It may not seem like much now, but when I joined it I saw the makings of an amazing new forum.

http://www.rmxpstudio.com/

The following below is what he wrote.

Name: RMXP Studio
Type: Community
About: RMXP/VX Resources (making and supplying)
Features: I-Tab System, Blogs (Star Members & Subscribers only), Download Manager (aka Gallery), German Language installed, Italian Language & Skin Installed, Free Accounts, Paid Accounts (see forum for details and perks), IPB 2.3, and much more to come.

Info

I put a lot of money into this community so I hope you at least look at it. My budget so far:

1) $113 hosting (year plan)
2) $149.99 IPB 2.3
3) $50 IP.Downloads
4) $50 IP.Blog
5) $9.95 Domain (year)
6) $100 (video screen recorder; used to make Vido Tutorials or will be for RMXP)
7) $30 IPB 2.3 Skin (I Tabed)

Total: $502.94 to start this community.

Video Tutorials

Instead of ofering written tutorials we will offer video tutorials. Viewed on YouTube and downloadable.

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
This site is really cool guys.

There is already a video tutorial on how to get RMXP to work with Vista.

Check it out.

Link in sig  :)
Sig by MacGravel

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
hmmm. so what's the big deal with the "I paid so much for this site" gig? I mean if he cares that much about his community he should take the time to work on it HIMSELF. You are going to have to do a lot of advertising to get members, he hasn't done any SEO work on the site, not even meta tags. I spent 11$ for my site (domain name cost) and put MANY hours into it, thats what matters.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Very true Nouman.

You can buy the expensive horse, but that doesn't make it faster than ol' Bamby.

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
You guys make a good point. Although Nouman, that is not the point of the site. Just I guess a point for how much he has spent on the site. I mean I guess he is trying to show how much he has put into the forum.

If Ham didn't taste like Ham, I would hope it tasted like turkey
Rep:
Level 88
>:O
It seems like the main thing he has going for him is that he paid for hosting.  I really don't understand paying $150 for IPB.  There are better forums (imo) that are much better, and free.

You guys make a good point. Although Nouman, that is not the point of the site.

Not sure what you mean that's not the point of the site.  It seems to me that the point of any community is to have members to contribute to the site. 

Oh, and I laughed pretty hard when I read somewhere that he was trying to save $100 to have the copyright for the theme he bought removed.  I don't see why that's an issue.

A main site would be a nice contribution.  Forum != site.  Has this site merged with the site for the RPG Maker remake program they're working on also? 

I'm not meaning to simply attack the site, it just seems off to me.

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
What you're saying is very reasonable Jalkson, I realized this site wasn't very good and kind of left. Like I mean "RPG Sharp Studio" what is the point of that?

If Ham didn't taste like Ham, I would hope it tasted like turkey
Rep:
Level 88
>:O
I'm not really sure I understood the point of the site in the first place.

Nor, the point of spending $500 to start a site, when nothing was done to help achieve traffic.  Seems like a waste of money if he doesn't start putting some work into his site.

Though, I guess he could pay someone to do SEO.

Rep:
Level 86
OMG dude you are insane!!! Why did you spent some much money on new community? You should wait untill some new members join, and then do more updates... anyway its looks very good, so goo job.

Banned
Rep:
Level 91
I AM A MASSIVE FAGGOT
Destroyed website is destroyed.

:l

Rep:
Level 86
OMFG  ALREADY -_-  ???