RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Core

Rep:
Level 88
Core

Story

Spoiler for:
The story so far is, that Serge(you) falls into a casm outside your farm. This casm holds 3 cities of dwarves. Each city you visit helps you to get to the center of the cave. Of course you must help out the dwarves by helping with their problems. Once you get to the 'core' of the cave, you will do battle with an evil spirit that was hoping to rid you of the world for his own amusement.

Progress

Story- 95% (Wana edit it a little)
Weapon/Armor Edits- 5%
Maps- 10%

Features

Since your going back to towns, i was thinking of adding a monnster arena. I already got the map made, but dont know how to add the gambling aspect, like average pay out, and odds.

Screenies
Spoiler for:

« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 01:46:00 AM by Rpg_Gnome »

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
any screenies soon dood?  :)

Rep:
Level 88
I'll get some of the farm, and the Different Elsmar(First city) Districts.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
its spelt chasm :D but this looks good keep up the good work

Rep:
Level 88
Thank you, and i was wondering if anyone could edit the thief battler with the head bandadges to have a scythe instead of daggers...

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Yeah, it could do with some english touch-ups....i seak for myself here, but spelling/grammar errors aer noticeable and tend to bring games down in my humble opinion.  If you want any help with that, i'll gladly oblige.

As for the story, sounds interesting, nice and simple...bit random, with the evil spirit and all, but hey, that's cool.  Any more mention on gameplay?  How things would work?  As in, quest system or something in the 3 cities?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Updates anytime soon?

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Yeah, updates anytime soon?

This is pretty cool, also.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Mapping needs work, I've seen some errors, and the map isn't detailed enough to make up for an error or two.