RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Trans-Siberian Orchestra in Concert

Rep:
Level 88
I went to see it with a friend of mine. I have to say it was one of the greatest and most over the top concert I've ever been to. With every drumbeat, the entire arena shook. Amazingly bright lights were everywhere. 20ft. high flames shot up from a giant column not too far from where I was sitting. Flames on the stage changed from red to blue to green. They played everything that they could think of I think. Everything from Beethoven's 5th to Rollin on the River. The songs were very powerful and epic. The music and the visuals matched perfectly. Nothing I can type can express just how amazing it truly was. If you ever get a chance to go to one of their concerts, go.

Funny Note: All the guys in the thing had long hair, except for one bald guy. ;8

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Those Russians and their need to turn everything peaceful to RAAAWWRR.
Oh well they fucking clog up the traffic right next to my moms because every year this guy pulls a Deck The Halls and sets his lights to them.