RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
New Name: The Kingdom Goddess

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Well, here goes. Im announcing the birth of a new game. I dont have screenshots yet, but I have made some desctriptional material.

The game will not be like most traditional RPG's in that saying that a world map will seperate all areas. My game will seperate areas with more seperate areas. So I will not be using a world map... Quicker modes of transport will be available in the game however.

The games setting takes place in a world that has only begun to seperate in cultures and in powers. Only 100 years before the first form of government had appeard. At the current time however, The governement has fallen, and 8 diffrent powers have taken place.

You will take the role of a being that Angora the Godess of Kingdoms had placed on the planet, this being has the power to alter the newborn governments as it sees fit. However, the Godess only gave the being power based on choice and effort. The supernatural effects of his choices will be closly recorded by the Godess, and at the end of the game, you will be evaluated and a diffrent ending will follow.

It is up to you if you want to have other members in your party. You can go throught the entire game by yourself or party up with as many people as you want. Although if you wish to have friends, you will have to deal with there problems as well! If you dont help them on there individual quests they will eventually leave your party.

A good and stable Quest system will be implemented, and the plot will be accutly adverse to which quests you complete.

NPC's will speak to you diffrently depending on your fame, who is in your party, if you are part of a government, and or, if you have done bad deeds.

Depending on the questions you answer at the beggining of the game, The Godess will bestow upon you holy gifts that may help you throught the game.

I WILL HAVE MORE SOON, I.E. DESCRIPTIONS OF THE governments and more features, this game is still in its ideas stage.

EDIT: new concept

THE GNOSIS SYSTEM

Skills and techs will be learned using this system.  The Gnosis system will allow you to add customization, and functionailty to all of your skills.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2008, 06:24:26 PM by dominicko »
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
GO COLT GO!!.
if we ever finish La Recherche, You Know I'm Gonna Help Youuu

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Should I ever expect help then?  ;8
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
take my comment as ''the faster we're done with LR, the faster i'm helping you.''
Spoiler for:
Promised Bro :)

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Why in Gods name are you having a discussion with me here. *points to msn*  :? Remember we just got that and do not have to spam them anymore! Im sure there happy over that one >.>
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 08:47:12 AM by Domino »