RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Official site for Demonic Blade!!

Rep:
Level 86
I hate everyone except the ones I don't hate...
Alright, fans of Demonic Blade!

Here's your opportunity to get the newest news on DB II!

Become a member (FREE!) to get extra content including:

1) Demo far larger than the one downloadable on the site!
2) News about the progress on DB II weeks before everyone else!
3) Participate in the forum (not avaible until at least 30 member have joined)
4) Secret site content!
5) Goodies on vacations and on your birthday (birthday is optional)!
6) Maybe (if I can get it) a calender for xmas!
7) Submit ideas, graphics, resources, maps, and so much more!
8) Listen to 50 Cent music for free!
9) Calender on the site, for every day in the year!
10) Play free flash and java games including Bubble Struggle 2: Rebubbled, On the Run, and many other games only members can request and, when they've been added to the site, play!!

Still doubting if it's a good idea? Well, I am also working on getting specific things onto the website:

1) Changeable theme!
2) User-Submitted screens of the DB games and other games made by Demonic Blade/ Doomswordmaster!
3) Members being able to review and rate games!
4)Forum (as mentioned above; At least 30 or 50 members before I will make one)!

How about ads then?

Don't worry. There'll be one ad and then no more than that! You'll easily overlook it! No pop-ups, no scrollers, no nothing except one small ad at the very top of each page. Ads are nothing to worry about!

Who is hosting the website?

Why Freewebs, of course! They are the best when it comes to making websites, and they let you create a website free, and then they host it for free! It can always be costumized! And what's more, you can add a bunch of widgets, "So hot they'll make your site cool"!

Credits on who helped making the games will also be shown, and the full DB 1 will be able to be downloaded!

SO WHAT IS THE URL?!?!?!

Haha, I guess it has to come! Well here it is:

http://freewebs.com/doomswordmaster

Well, that's all for now!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 10:09:51 PM by Demonic Blade »
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.
That's right, let's see some more -Rep'ing! BOOYEAH!!

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Cool! Do you know HTML or are you using freewebs website creator?
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

Rep:
Level 86
I am using... FREEWEBS!! They're the best, and it is COMPLETELY FREE, ALWAYS! And OF COURSE I'm using Freewebs, why shouldn't I? And I've been using the BETA VERSION (even though it doens't change anything except having a cooler layout)! People, sry for advertising on Freewebs, but it simply ROCKS! Oh yeah, also note that not everything above is completed yet. The site is fairly new, and unless someone donates, I won't be able to give secret content. I just need enough to become a Premium user. Sadly, I'm only 12 yrs old, so as u can probably guess, I don't have paypal or anything like that, so it's impossible to donate. Sadly (for me... ;) )...
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Well if your ever in the need of some HTML on your site, I know a quaint bit myself.
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

Rep:
Level 86
You mean you know somewhere to host files with complete HTMLs, completely free?

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
I mean, I know how to create HTML documents, and if you need a website with a bit more functionality then that of a freewebs template lemme know.  There are also a plethora of free web hosting out there.

Rep:
Level 86
Well am I letting you know now? Hehe, sounds interesting...!

But what do u mean about the functionality? It is possible to add widgets to the site, making it cooler. Though they are bad widgets, they are widgets. Ah, well, still sounds frigging nice1

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Well if you want, I can make it so your no longer bound to the templates of Freewebs. Also I can use many diffrent text styles, I can make navigation and inline frames. I dont know, its hard to tell you what all I can do unless you needed something in specific lol.

Rep:
Level 86
Well, I'm not in need of that much. The template was a mistake, I was going to use either the outdoors or the fantasy template, so templates might not be needed.

But let me see. Basically, what I'd like would maybe be more (and better!!) widgets, so that you can become a member (not just sign up for the newsletter ::) ) and to be able to login, and get extra site content (lock pages with passwords).

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
lol All Im saying is if you ever want a site, you can do anything you want with really. And do anything, with any kind of computer code, ya know, absolute freedom. Talk to me I can help ya out lol. =P

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
I am using... FREEWEBS!! They're the best, and it is COMPLETELY FREE, ALWAYS! And OF COURSE I'm using Freewebs, why shouldn't I? And I've been using the BETA VERSION (even though it doens't change anything except having a cooler layout)! People, sry for advertising on Freewebs, but it simply ROCKS! Oh yeah, also note that not everything above is completed yet. The site is fairly new, and unless someone donates, I won't be able to give secret content. I just need enough to become a Premium user. Sadly, I'm only 12 yrs old, so as u can probably guess, I don't have paypal or anything like that, so it's impossible to donate. Sadly (for me... ;) )...
*vomits*

Freewebs sucks, plain & simple. I uploaded my html/css files and my website would go down like every 2 minutes.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
3) Participate in the forum (not avaible until at least 30 member have joined)

4)Forum (as mentioned above; At least 30 or 50 members before I will make one)!

Why Freewebs, of course! They are the best when it comes to making websites, and they let you create a website free, and then they host it for free! It can always be costumized! And what's more, you can add a bunch of widgets, "So hot they'll make your site cool"!

none of these make me want to go to your website
in fact, it's laughable that you think you'll get 30 members before you make a forum

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 87
^^Will Kill You^^
Dude the best way to go is byethost.
Free no ads and a good amount of space. Just it doesn't like many boatrd software.
Also good is wsnw.net.

BTW about the forum, i'll PM you.
"It started badly, it tailed off a little in the middle and the less said about the end the better — but apart from that it was excellent."

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Demonic Blade I'm guessing your about 12 or 13 years old, there is no point to this part of the post. The game itself doesn't sound bad, but the website is, to put it bluntly...crap.

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
People are just still so hardcore around here. We need to be helpful not hateful come on guys. Freewebs is nice for people who do not know HTML and PHP, or other web design languages. But other than that, yea no good really. Im not here to dis on stuff, just to help.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
I'm not here to be everyones friend.

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
ok. Me neither, but cmon, harsh much?

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
He said he was being blunt, its not like he went full out and said I HATE YOU AND YOUR MOTHER WHY WONT YOU FUCKING DIE?!

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
But he will call you fat.
:tinysmile:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
He calls me fat everytime we make love. After, he smacks me with his 40 foot penis and calls me whore.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
LOL I think I got one of those before. Im not going to argue Have your fun. <3

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Freewebs sites can use a html editor i'm pretty certain :-\

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
Yeah,  but it sucks.

Rep:
Level 86
People are just still so hardcore around here. We need to be helpful not hateful come on guys. Freewebs is nice for people who do not know HTML and PHP, or other web design languages. But other than that, yea no good really. Im not here to dis on stuff, just to help.

Finally someone who understands!!!
Everyone: Thx for posting, this came pretty sudden!
Firerain: The game is bad.
I AM only 13 yrs old.
I don't know any other sites, and this seemed pretty good as it was the first I came on. Oh yeah, as I mentioned earlier, the current template is one I accidenly changed it to (I wanted something pro, not something gay... which it turned out to be...).

Brady: I don't know, this is only my fourth site, and anyways, I can't script.

Fred the Beard: You sound like you have some pretty wild nights if you ask me...

HaloOfTheSun: Well anyways, I'm not fat.

1-Arrow: What's the difference?

Namckor: I know, but advertising is always good. Who knows, someone might like them (I personally don't care a bit. But I like music  :blizj: and many people do too ;)

lol All Im saying is if you ever want a site, you can do anything you want with really. And do anything, with any kind of computer code, ya know, absolute freedom. Talk to me I can help ya out lol. =P

Haven't I let you know yet?

Okay, that should cover it all. Please do download Catch That Clown (Made with Game Maker 7), though DB 1 just sucks unless you have the complete, new, and full version of it... which still would suck, just a bit less.

I won't post screens of my site for those of you that don't want to follow links, you're all just lazy (In your face!).

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE

1, 50 cent sucks,
2, 50 Cent is a faggot
3, ever heard of the internet/youtube/limewire/ares/torrents/ect ect ect