RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Official site for Demonic Blade!!

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
But he will call you fat.

why is your avatar so epic :x
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
ahahaha, lol @ the days to demo!

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 86
I hate everyone except the ones I don't hate...
Yes, I just started making DB II because not all scripts I used were that good (some of them were yours Namkcor, just remember that) together, and when I deleted some scripts, then I got weird errors with the default scripts. So this is the FOURTH time I've begun on it. So yes, I guessu can lol at the time for the DB, though you might rather rofl, even though you might hit your head against a chair-leg, bed, desk or (if ur cpu's on the floor like mine is), your computer(s). So be careful when u rofl people, as there'll be a lot to rofl about, and your stomach really might hurt (Besides I need to plan out the game a bit too)...

Now link_999. Your character is one I would in any case idolize, but if you read what I wrote earlier, you'd see that I don't like 50 cent either, and that I don't have add-ons (as I ALSO said, that means things like flash player which is needed to watch youtube). Besides, youtube AND limewire are illegal (though I have limewire, and it's the only ever reason I can't use the internet, or at least it started when I downloaded Limewire.

And all you htlm-editing-loving people (except Domino), if it's that good, then show me! Make a member-thingie-magingie widget, so that u can be member, and log on and off, and get secret thingies and participate in the forums. Though that might not be possible, is it THAT hard to post a link? Just look at my signature! Three links. Namkcor, though u don't seem to have realized as you never post any links that I at least can ever use (at least in my topics...), you have 5 links in ur sig. I mean, it IS fairly easy!

Oh yes, and Namkcor, in one of ur first posts. How many members would I want then? None? Who'd come in that case?? My friends? Only 2 of them even know about this and I've only just mentioned it once, to tell them what I was doing at the time, because they asked. And just because they're my friends doesn't mean they'd participate.
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.
That's right, let's see some more -Rep'ing! BOOYEAH!!

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Limewire isn't illegal, it basically says ' If you download this, you are agreeing that you have already bought this product' makes it null and void, you could easily do that =/

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Yes, I just started making DB II because not all scripts I used were that good (some of them were yours Namkcor, just remember that)

oh? were they now? pray tell which ones

Oh yes, and Namkcor, in one of ur first posts. How many members would I want then? None? Who'd come in that case?? My friends? Only 2 of them even know about this and I've only just mentioned it once, to tell them what I was doing at the time, because they asked. And just because they're my friends doesn't mean they'd participate.

gotta start somewhere
you're not going to get 30 to 50 members like that
lol
I currently admin a forum that started with 3 people and is now at a nice small community of 60, it's not a big site, and it took about a year, but it's a great community with helpful people
gotta start at the bottom of the stairs

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
How is he getting members anyways without a forum ?_?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
hahaha, no shit

Rep:
Level 86
Because no-one would join if the forum was empty. I'll get it on tomorrow, okay?? Besdies, "Members" is such a big word. It's just signing up for news via email...
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
noone will sign up for an empty forum?
lol...how do you think forums start?

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant

Rep:
Level 86