RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Command & Conquer 3

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Do you have it? I have it. Wanna play a game? I wanna play a game.

Me VS You*

*whoever posts saying "I wanna play a game!"
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
I have it but I totally forgot my strategy since it's been a while.
That, and I utterly suck.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
I have it. For the 360. Not sure if it's for Xbox Live, and I haven't played it in like 3 months.

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I have it but I totally forgot my strategy since it's been a while.
That, and I utterly suck.

I also suck. Lets play. =D
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
<_<

Can i join in mabeh.....

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
its totally unbalanced

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
shhhh the scrin are not stronger >_>

Rep:
Level 96
I use GDI. ^_^
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
 :mad: IN THE NAME OF KANE  :mad:

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
 :mad:   OBEY KANEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :mad:

yeah i have comand and conquer for the 360, and the first day i bought it i got home played it for 2 hours and never played it again. But comand and conquer Red Alert i still play and the was on the PS1.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
the scrin are totally unbalanced

i always win with them .... maybe its because they can spam shock troopers which no unit can stop.