RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Trying to build a puzzle... [All fixed, nevermind]

Rep:
Level 86
Okay, I'm fairly familiar with switches and everything and how they all work.  However, I've been trying to setup a puzzle on a map, and despite my efforts, the ability to do so is eluding me.  In a nutshell, it consists of a switch that, when stood upon, opens a door.  Not that hard.  However, when the player steps off of it, the door closes.  Also, not that hard.  But there's a statue in the room that needs to be pushed onto the switch to open it, and I can't figure out exactly how to do this.  I tried playing around with the X and Y variables, to get the exact location, but for some reason the concept just isn't working for me. 

So, I need help.  ^_^;

I'm using RPGMaker XP, if that makes a difference...
« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 07:53:00 PM by Kularian »

Rep:
Level 86
Okay, looked through the tutorials (which I know I should've done first, >.>; )  and I figured it out.  So...nevermind, I guess, :P