RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Sonic the hedgehog Are you Game? Demo 1.2 Out! Sonic's Story Done!

Rep:
Level 87
this is my character
Title: Sonic the Hedgehog Are you Game?

Story:
Eggman begins thinking in his quarters. He thinks and thinks and comes up with a way to defeat Sonic! Later that day Sonic is standing in the streets thinking. Then out of nowhere on every t.v Eggman appears. He challeges every person to fight in a dome in front of the world for what they call the Doom Emerald. Sonic has no choice but to get this Doom Emerald. When he get's there he sees all his friends. All ready signed up they have to fight Sonic. Who will Win? It's YOU who decides!!!

Characters
Spoiler for:

Sonic       
Bio: Sonic's speed gives him the Advantage in the game. He can take on enemies fast. But his defence is his weakness. He can't take that much blows. Especially critical ones! He's not that strong during Boss battles so bring healing items.

Tails
Bio:
Tails is not as fast as Sonic but very smart. His guns let him take advantage of the court. His smarts can take down enemies faster than Sonic. But recharging weapons are bad. use them wisely and you could be Number 1. Tails has some downsides to his guns. Some guns hurt Tails because of the power. So be careful!!

Knuckles
Bio:
Knuckles is very strong. he can take down enemies without using abilities. He's really good for bosses. But knuckles is slow meaning he could die before his last move starts. His HP is also low which means you may need healing items with you! Knuckles can use special items noone else can't play and see!

Amy Rose
Bio:
Amy is very fast and has quite abit of strength and alot of HP. She's really good for beginners. He Hammer can smash bosses to pieces in minutes. But her SK is low. Which means you may need alot of cherries to heal the Skill point bar. Also her defence is not bad but you will need healing items!

Cream
Bio:
Cream can take down enemies slowly. Her SK is sky high but her Hp is low. Which means you need Apples. Cream pretty much sucks which means she's a Hard mode Character. But to give an advantage she has Cheese as an Added character. So there's 2 characters on each side! Cheese has strong attack and high Sk. His health is low but Cream knnows a healing move letting him survive boss battles easier.

Shadow
Bio:
Shadow is the toughest character you MAY use. His Chaos Control attack can leave enemies guts lying everywhere! Shadows Skill Power is o.k but he'll be tough to use since his moves use up so much SK use. Shadows speed is great like Sonic's and Amy's. His defence is great too.

Rouge
Bio:
Rouge is a master at stealth.  Which means her critical rate goes up high. her speed is okay but her defence is as strong as Knuckles Attack. Her moves take less SK points than any other character. She can also turn invisable ( camoflauge ) from the enemy to attack.

More Secret Characters will be in the game. Bios will be presented in the game as well.                         

Features

Multiple Endings Good or bad
Character selection
Killing you Hated character
over 13 characrters
Cool advanced moves
Rpg 2003 gameplay which means it's made by 2003
Superform as every character
Darkform of every character
Special Shops
Special Key weapons
Secret bosses
Special Stages
And More..........

If you want a character in it just give the face, battle sprite sheet or character, field character.
Add a bio too. They also don't have to be Sonic related. Sorry but Mario characters ( not Nintendo ) are taken!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 10:11:38 PM by Superhydrosonic »

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
if you're really serious about this, looks like you have lot of work to do.
Good luck to you!

Spoiler for:
now...GET BACK TO WORK!! ;D

Rep:
Level 86
Im R is teh Pwn3g.....me!(>^.^)======0(/#.#)/you
he has 2 topics

Rep:
Level 87
this is my character
Adding 2 spoiler characters
Spoiler for:
Metal Sonic
Bio: Metal Sonic is fast and very defencive. His defence is  really good  use in boss battles. Also his attack is good but it sometimes has blowbacks. Which means you can use a move a couple of times but use it again and bang! It took some HP! This Character will be able for selction in the character menu when you beat Sonic and Shadow's Story.

Shadow Android
Bio: Shadow A is fast and strong. his chaos Abilities are tough but not as tough as the original. His HP is pretty high along with his SK. Also his moves take less SK than Shadow's. So he's good for beginners too. In order to pick him from the menu you must.....
  • Beat Shadow's Story
  • Get 4000rings

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
I am a sucker for games with multiple endings. lol.
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

Rep:
Level 87
this is my character
These are unlockables below! A.K.A Spoilers
Spoiler for:
Knuckles- Beat Sonic's Story
Amy- Beat Tails's Story
Cream- Beat Amy's Story
Chaos Zero- Beat Knuckles' Story
Emerl- Beat Sonic's Missions
Gamma- Beat Amy's Missions
Metal Sonic- Beat Sonic's Story and Missions
Tails Doll- Beat Tails Missions
Tikal- Beat Knuckles Missions
Super Sonic- Beat Sonic's Bonus Mission
More Coming Soon...............                                                         

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
are you just thinking about doing it,or you already did?
screenshots if so?! :)

Rep:
Level 87
this is my character
I'm already making the game. And here is a screenshot of the first battle!

So there it is!

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Nice screeny!
Got any more?

Rep:
Level 87
this is my character
I got more but I'll put them up tommorrow.
I gotta work on my project some more for the first release of the demo!
So around 11a.m I'll do it.

Rep:
Level 87
this is my character
I got the first download demo!
Version 1
Only 4 fights for Sonic but very good to try :D

Also Silvers Messed so I'll fix that in the next version!
Here it is!
http://rapidshare.com/files/83363271/Sonic_the_Hedgehog_Are_you_Game.zip.html

screenshot as posted above!

Rep:
Level 87
this is my character
Demo version 1.2 Out! 8)

Minor Sprite Problems...
Siver
Amy
Shadow
The one after Amy
Bonus Boss

Also After the credits it's done..........
The Link will or should be below!
http://rapidshare.com/files/83584105/Sonic_the_Hedgehog_Are_you_Game.zip.html
« Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 10:09:37 PM by Superhydrosonic »

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Hey, this game has potential but it seems to be lacking. Add my e-mail address and we can talk about how you can take advantage of one-on-one battles! ;)

Also, fix your project post layout, goto my project thread here: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,23814.0.html and copy that, it should make it look nice and tidy!

Rep:
Level 87
this is my character
When I fix my game i'll do that ;)