RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
YAY!!! I BOUGHT IT!!

For hardcore Guilty Gear-ers, it's kind of a bitch to get used to how the new moves feel, but after that, its fucking orgasmic! Finally, the AI is actually harder in maniac, and the new levels are nice  ;8. I LOVE it! All the new features are kind-of tough, cause the quarter-circles feel harder, plus you actually use dust in certain moves. Other than that, this game is great! (For those of you that have it, the new announcer sounds like he's saying "Heaven and/or Hell, Duel One ....". Is that just me...?"

All hail Order Sol!!!

"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I almost bought this yesterday, but then I thought, FIGHTING GAME, FOR WII? And I was turned off