RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Awesome Medical Advancement!

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
       Did you guys hear about the new non-invasive test that doctors are doing to detect cancer in patients from 14 - 45? Usually getting tested for cancer involves being bathed in cathode rays, or painful biopsies of crucial organs. Now, in the year 2007, doctors have found that a simple procedure can not only detect cancerous cells, but also display the exact location of the malignant tumor. The inexpensive, relatively painless test is going through a trial run in hospitals around the US. The consensus is that by Q2 2008, it will be the cornerstone of the AMA's early detection plan. This would most assuredly save countless lives, and since it costs next to nothing, the US' economy is bound to rise. Victory in the fight against cancerous tumors is that much closer now that we have a more potent tool to unmask the threat before it gets out of control. All you have to do is see if your hand is bigger than your face.

Spoiler for:
I know this should be in The Sewers, but it wouldn't work if people saw it there. Please leave this here, for at least a few days.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
All you have to do is see if your hand is bigger than your face.

Is being bigger good or bad? Which should be bigger, my hand or face?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
All you have to do is see if your hand is bigger than your face.

Is being bigger good or bad? Which should be bigger, my hand or face?
If your hand is smaller than your entire head, you have brain or heart cancer.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
LOL HOLK >_>

Rep:
Level 87
If your hand is smaller than your entire head, you have brain or heart cancer.

I probably have heart cancer since there's nothing wrong with the way I think, and I get used to get frequent heart pain, though it stopped now and it probably may not turn into a full cancer until years later.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
lol @ this really only working in real life, yet being posted on the internet

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
lol @ this really only working in real life, yet being posted on the internet
;8

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
lol I love this gag.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Oh nose, my hands are smaller.
:V
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.