RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Lookin' for a job [Closed for a while]

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Thar.  That's me posted you details of a cave i need done.  Right now i'm tryin' really hard to map this town....i'm fightin' against my desperation to start eventing it.....i'm terrible... :-X
Anyhoo....yes....so....that's that.....

:blizj:

Rep:
Level 88
Well, I'm working on that right now. It's coming along very nicely.

And good luck with your town. ;D

EDIT: Finished your request! ;D
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 05:34:06 AM by Final-Knight »

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
+rep for the great map dude.  I got it workin' up just nicely and it has smoothly replaced my base map.  I've pm'd you details of the submaps if you want to do them as well  ;)

Rep:
Level 88
New map request has been finished, uploaded, and sent to you. Check your messages. ;D

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
The new maps have been downloaded, placed and finished up, completed with events and have officially replaced my shitty walk-place cave.
|There's plenty more for you to help me with if you are to (nowadays even with stuff outside mapping...i need a lot of stuff done i tell you, i'm so unorganised)
Thank-you, the maps are bitchin'!

Rep:
Level 88
No problem. Just ask, and I'll give whatever you need a shot. ;D

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Are you Still Open? =X Just asking.

Rep:
Level 88
Yeah, I'm still open. Need anything?

Rep:
Level 88
Finished an icon request. About to finish Brady's 3rd map request.

I'm having loads of fun with this. :tpg:

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Have you just not listed my game in your 'helping with', or am i the <unnamed>?  It's been titled 'Before His Eyes' now, if you feel like changin' it  :)

Edit: Got the new maps in; lovin' them!  :blizj:
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 05:15:21 PM by Brady »

Rep:
Level 88
Ah, I should probably put yours in there. That <unnamed> is Sinu Siku's project. He's a friend of mine.

And glad to hear you like em! ;D

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
Why is this closed? I have a task for you.

Rep:
Level 88
Sorry, this is only temporary. I'm very busy at the moment with school, home, and life in general.

Sorry about not giving a reason. Kinda forgot. :P

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Does he need a reason to withdraw his generosity?  Especially when he's only withdrawing it temporarily?