RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Post Your Pet!

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
She is indeed quite fluffy!  She's really shy, though, so I'm not sure if she likes being touched. :c

In my area, there are tons of wild cats.  Sometimes when I come home, there might be one sitting on our porch and looking in the window.  And I'm like o_o.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)

Rep:
Level 87
Fluffy cats :D

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
They're not mine, I'm just poking fun at Yossy's stray cat problem.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki

It's not the best picture because it doesn't show all of my fish, but it's only missing two or three.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I have a dwarf rabbit, but I can't take a picture incase it passes out  ;8

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92

My cousins had a blue parakeet like that one and it's name was Bingo.

I thought that was worth mentioning 'cause someone else said their cat was named Bingo.  ::)

Also, fish are awesome and underrated pets.  They're very graceful and pretty.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
My cousins had a blue parakeet like that one and it's name was Bingo.
Also, fish are awesome and underrated pets.  They're very graceful and pretty.

My brother's old parakeets, Rodger is the blue one...

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
AAAAAWWWWWWWWWW!!!!  *huggles them until they explode*

Hehe, is there a reason why you gave the name "Roger" to a female bird?  ;8

When my mom was little, she had a blue parakeet that was named Rover.  She gave it that name because she wanted to have a dog, but got a bird instead.  She taught it to say "bark."

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
AAAAAWWWWWWWWWW!!!!  *huggles them until they explode*

Well, he didn't know it was female at the time. :D
But other than that, I don't know why he picked Rodger and Eddy.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato
Our macaw is named Louie even though she's a female. Didn't know it's gender at first. :p

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
With parakeets, it's easy to tell because of the color of the skin above its beak.  Blue for boys and pink for girls.  Probably the only time in nature that those colors actually apply to genders.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
With parakeets, it's easy to tell because of the color of the skin above its beak.  Blue for boys and pink for girls.  Probably the only time in nature that those colors actually apply to genders.

Woah, I didn't know that! That's really cool.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Yup!  That's how I was able to recognize immediately that your Rodger is a girl.  :lol:

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
damn you all for having cute pets!
Especially you Yossy... I wish I had a fluffy parakeet  ;9

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
You can pick 'em up for $20 at Pets Mart.

But after buying the bird, the cage, the food, the toys, and the whatever else, it usually adds up to about $130.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Pets Mart? I thought it was PetSmart =x

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Yeah that.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
I could take a picture of all my cats on the same picture, but it would only end up in chaos(7 cats on the same spot= Chaos)

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
You can pick 'em up for $20 at Pets Mart.

But after buying the bird, the cage, the food, the toys, and the whatever else, it usually adds up to about $130.

Hmmm....i'm a little bit older, I think I might pick one up.
I remember they used to love to listen to music, I'd play my guitar and they'd sing along! ^^

Is taking care of them hard? I can't exactly remember...But, I'm almost certain it's easier than cleaning a fish tank, that's the most time consuming tedious task ever.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
They're an easy pet to take care of, but it's probably a good idea to make sure your local grocery store stocks parakeet food... haha.

They love music and television and... video games.  My little Yuki is crazy-happy when she watches me play Pokémon or Phoenix Wright.

Rep:
Level 86

My dog is a Golden Labrador Retreiver Mix, Almost a year old, I think. Pretty cute dog. Playful much.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 87
Nice photo.

Uhh, I posted my mom's pet, now I'll post my pet, well it WAS mine....

Spoiler for moar doggie goodness:

...RIP. ~Aug. 1, 2007... Note that the second picture was taken at least 3 years ago, he was a lazy-ass dog in his last year.

He's a Philippine Rice Hound;8

Rep:
Level 86
Thanks, thanks.

Your dog is pretty nice looking. Must be much older than mine.