RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Adding Santa Hats to avatars

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Yeah.

If you want a santa hat on your current avatar or another image, just ask.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature spaceSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
You could try adding one to Xena but her glory wont allow it to be fully displayed k~
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I remember when I did this to my avatar back in 2005 lol

:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Go on then... do mine...
But like xena it wont allow you to display all of it.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Irock:

Ferenn:
Your's is too hard :(

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
BoE:

Oh..haha..wrong avatar :V

BoE post your avatar, I'm trying to save it but Photoshop is being retarded.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
Black Shadow:

Black & White version:

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
The one in color is funnier. XD

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
AFK

Post your requests, I'll get to 'em later.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Thats a cool way to ignore somone....
You sir are a sad person.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
1. Stop being a prick.

2. I do have a life, unlike you. I was AFK because of work, fuckhead.

3. I cannot put a hat on your avatar. Open your fucking eyes and look at your avatar and think before insulting me again. Now get the fuck out of my thread.

Also, BoE, take your image and upload it through a REAL image host. Saving it from RMRK doesn't work with your avatar for reasons unknown.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 01:08:14 AM by Firerain »

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
=o continue
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 86
~~~
I'd say do it to mine, but it's animated :(

oh wells
The Pessimist By The Lake In The Forest

Check Out Savarast's Resource Page, I do Requests

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I'd say do mine, but I intend to sprite a hat on there. Could you make me a placeholder until then, or would you feel it's a waste of your time?

Rep:
Level 89
I changed my avatar. Now you can do mine. ^_^

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Can you do mine?
OR maybe I should change my av.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
1. Stop being a prick.

2. I do have a life, unlike you. I was AFK because of work, fuckhead.

3. I cannot put a hat on your avatar. Open your fucking eyes and look at your avatar and think before insulting me again. Now get the fuck out of my thread.

Also, BoE, take your image and upload it through a REAL image host. Saving it from RMRK doesn't work with your avatar for reasons unknown.

Dude take a chill pill!

Literally go suck on a piece of ice to cool the boner in ur brain that is making you so fiesty! lol...

It was only a joke, and you coulda just told me instead of ignoring me the insulting, and see it did work anyway. So you really were out of turn there....

So please bring the peace....

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
Lominiso:
Your avatar does not work. Photoshop refuses to open it. Please upload it.

Leventhan:

Rep:
Level 89