RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hello

Rep:
Level 86
Hi members Of RMRK.

Some may not remember me, but I used to be a member on this site. I was young when I joined, and didn't understand english as much as I do now. I also couldn't understand the 30 post rule, and everything ended up in disaster. It has been awhile since I was here. I have focused on english in school, and my studies ended up good. I cleared the grammar test will good resultate. To the point now. My old username used to ba Adam. But before everyone jumps on me and starts to flame me, I have change. During the time I got the bad rumor, I have changed. Im more mature then I used to be. I think that I have done a good progress with that. I hope you all can forgive me for what I have done, since it was in the past. People can change, and I have done it.

Adam

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Welcome :]
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Hi^^

Hope you will enjoy your time here, even after everything that happened in the past :)

Rep:
Level 86
Thanks guys!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Hello and welcome.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Most Mature Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Most Mature Member
Yeah, no worries. Members here flame a lot of people, and it can get hard to keep track of which ones, so it's likely that nobody remembers you :P

Welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Rep:
Level 86
Here are some members who do remember me. Anyway thanks for nice welcome!

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
I remember you well!

Looks like your english has improved, some members may not remember you from the start, but you had a different username from Adam, I forgot what it was but meh, changed anyway.

Welcome back!

Rep:
Level 86
Yeah, my user name was Dart... anyway I'm glad we make peace!

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Dart is the past...I had followed you during the dart time, and you have improved alot. You are not the spaaming Immature Dart anymore.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2007, 07:29:54 PM by Black Shadow »

Rep:
Level 86
I'm glad we settle this thing, finally...

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Welcome, and nice to meet you.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I remember you. :o Wow, your English has gotten so much better.

Well, good luck and welcome back. ^________^
:tinysmile:

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Welcome aboard RMRK (Back)
XD
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 86
Thanks for nice, and finally warm welcome!

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
*hugs Guardian welcome*