RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Errors on doing stuff

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Okay so laik ;-;
;-;
My friend lemme borrow RE4 for a day lol, so like i could crack and all but after i load it and click "play" it gives me an error that "It encountered an unexpected error. Sorry for inconveniece"
Send Error Report or dont send error repot.

Now this is not only happening with re4, its happening with quite a lot of stuff (not only a game lol, stuff like flash and all too)

Now what ?_?
Arlen is hot.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
you could try using the... errm lemme go find it again

returns after 5 mins :D

insert your windows install disc if you have one if you dont then :( i dont know i supose you could torrent an iso.

click start then run and type "sfc /scannow" this will check that critical windows are intact and correct