RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
GamingDimension.net - Your favorite emulation resource

Rep:
Level 87
I am Mortar, you lose.
Yes, once again I've come to spam the forums with my website. This time, it's actually making some progress. I decided to turn it into an emulation website, which means you can download roms, emulators, plugins, etc.

I've already uploaded 65 GBA roms and 6 emulators. I am currently working on another 50 NDS roms.

So, check it out and feel free to download some files.

Opinions?

P.S. IE users may experience some faulty CSS, it's working for 95% in IE, I'll fix it soon.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Not bad at all! :lol:
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
The "Home" link... you have to fix it.  Adding "#" as the link doesn't work if you are in another page.  You will not be redirected to the home page at all.

The pages "chat.php" and "links.php" are missing.

One more thing.  I don't find it necessary to add the "Home", "Disclaimer" and "Contact Us" links to the sidebar menu, since you already have them in the top 'navbar'.  I suggest that you take them off from that place and use the sidebar just for the emulation and game downloads, etc.  Especially the disclaimer, since, after all, you'll stumble upon this one every time you try to access the game downloads.  It is just a suggestion.  You may have a good reason to keep those links.

Other than that, I like the website.  I haven't revised the actual content.  I'll do that later.

Good luck! :D

Rep:
Level 87
I am Mortar, you lose.
Not bad at all! :lol:
Thanks, I'm trying to turn into one of the successful roms sites.

The "Home" link... you have to fix it.  Adding "#" as the link doesn't work if you are in another page.  You will not be redirected to the home page at all.

The pages "chat.php" and "links.php" are missing.

One more thing.  I don't find it necessary to add the "Home", "Disclaimer" and "Contact Us" links to the sidebar menu, since you already have them in the top 'navbar'.  I suggest that you take them off from that place and use the sidebar just for the emulation and game downloads, etc.  Especially the disclaimer, since, after all, you'll stumble upon this one every time you try to access the game downloads.  It is just a suggestion.  You may have a good reason to keep those links.

Other than that, I like the website.  I haven't revised the actual content.  I'll do that later.

Good luck! :D
Yeah, I might get rid of them in the site navigation but not just yet considering I don't have anything to put there ATM. The links and chat buttons aren't working because it's not completely finished yet, I just wanted to show you guys how my website looks so far. You are right about the home button, I'm gonna fix that.

So, thanks for the opinions, I'll update this topic when I've added new stuff to GD.net. I might be opening a discussion board soon so people can request the roms they would like to download. ;D
« Last Edit: December 01, 2007, 12:27:02 PM by Mortar »