RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Aegis Demo by Elfy(Jose)

Rep:
Level 86
I started this game around 2006 of october and havn't finished it yet but i made this little demo to
show people if they would be interested in it, feedback would be nice, btw you don't start
in the beginning you start a little more in the game. :D

Story

It was in the year 2000 when a young boy named Roy woke up late in a night and started to
hear his friend Lighn asking for help, roy starts running to her house only to see that she
is being sucked in to a portal taking her back to the past from where the evil spirit came
from. In the process of trying to help her, he too is sucked in with her only to relized that
he is a far greater soul than of a normal human. It started off knowing that they had to
collect the crystals to defeat the demon only to find that it was far different than just
taking down a demon.

Demo

Aegis Demo

Characters

Name:Ryu Roy
Live: Seris Town
description: A smart boy who just went in the 9th grade, he is assisted with his friend Lighn Linda
who i other terms is beautiful and smart, they are rarely seen apart.

name:Lighn Linda
live: Seris Town
description:A girl who dream is turned upside down when an evil spirt takes her and Roy to
the dark world.

Name: Elfy Elf
live: Elf Village
description: A very intelligent elf who will be the next king once he grows old enough. As he's father
was the best archer but he was killed.

Screenshots
The forst you start in.

The cave of gaia.

The mountains.

Screenshots you will not see in the demo
Inside a volcano.

The city of build water.

The demon

---------------------
Please dont say i put it in the wrong place because the RPG maker projects/games didnt let me so Nouman let me start the topic here.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 11:03:56 PM by elfyelf »

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Well, all i can say is nice maps. But have you test played it recently no offence, but all the text was mising. So it made it hard to tell why he was jumping around when i first saw him.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 86
i did test it and it was fine but it was probably because i have a text called Berlin sans FX or something that I put in it and your computer probably doesnt have it, i put it to the original know Tahoma so try to download it again.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 04:09:39 AM by elfyelf »

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Well, the text is working now. Though i'm still quite baffled because he just says where is he. I went into town, talked to some people and found the Lancer guy and then the game just restarted on me. Though the maps are like 10/10  ;8
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

Rep:
Level 86
good but i did say i didnt put him in the beginning, so when u talk to the lancer it ends?
ill justsay to go look up on the town.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2007, 05:15:18 PM by elfyelf »

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
I really just ment give us a direction since he wasn't in the beginning.
Yep it's the lancer, i'll try again and see if it was just that one time.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Ah, looks interesting. In any case, it has enough to be moved to the regular Projects folder.

* modern algebra moves