RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Chrono Trigger Resources

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Gimme my Cricket
Hi, I'm looking for the tilesets of Chrono Trigger that are compatible with RPG Maker XP, I do have the chipsets in the form where it is usable in RM2k/3, but I have troubles with the conversion programs. If anyone can tell me where to get these tilesets, it would be greatly appreciated.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Weell, here's a link with tons of CT stuff, but you'd have to place it all your self I think...
http://www.videogamesprites.net/ChronoTrigger/

Gimme my Cricket
Thx, but I already have the Character/NPC sprites, I just need the tilesets for the world. If no one can find the tilesets, then is there some GOOD working conversion program I could use?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Thx, but I already have the Character/NPC sprites, I just need the tilesets for the world. If no one can find the tilesets, then is there some GOOD working conversion program I could use?

You could rip 'em, using ZSNES, you can easily disable layers and rip stuff, but it takes time.

Gimme my Cricket
Thanks a bunch dude!