RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Need some help guys...

Rep:
Level 89
My internet connection is very slow and i have trouble downloading small files. Can someone go to the following page download the file labeled: FINAL final version. Open the file in rpgmaker xp and copy the new battle script for me and finally paste it here! I REALLY need this for my upcoming game Dark Side.

Many thanks

Rpgmaker

Rep:
Level 90
Wrong forum. And WTF what are we supposed to download?

Rep:
Level 90
also by small u mean big files right if that the problem just downlaod a new web browzer like opera or firefox they have there own downlaod manager so it should download without a problem.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 89
Sorry guys forgot to put the link: http://www.rmxp.net/forums/index.php?s=8647fa7f87e3acc1d37baaca4ed49a2b&showtopic=23558

Then follow the instructions above. If you still need help contact me on MSN:
Dandaman11111@yahoo.co.uk

Rep:
Level 89
I think it's bullshit that you cannot dl your own files and get your own scripts. Also I believe the only reason why I think you want this is because you cannot open it because your using the illegal version of RMXP.

So you want someone here to open and get the script for you. Even when I was on a 56k connection I could still download a 716+ KB file within a couple of minutes. If you want the script so bad, then do it yourself.

Rep:
Level 89
Why are all you guys being so mean?

What did i ever do to you!?

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Rep:
Level 89
I'm getting tired of seeing script authors and eB! being ripped off by people who do not care to purchase the legal version of the program even though they created the scripts that you so want. I'm getting tired of the idea of piracy all together and if one cannot spend $60 on the program to obtain it legally, with a legal serial number and activation code...then you don't need to be using the program at all.

Now I know that most people here do use the PK version and I'm sure I will not be getting a lot of support on this end, but to tell you the truth, I really don't care. If you want to steal someone's script that they worked hard on on a legal version of the program and insert it into a program that was illegally cracked then it's on you and whoever decides they want to help.

As of this point forth I no longer condone the acts of piracy because there are too many fucking n00bs coming onto this site and asking questions about a program that they don't deserve to begin with.

Also another thing...Crankeye should take into fact that if found distributing cracked copies of Postality Knights...he could be sued and locked up with a hefty fine. Just keep that in mind.

[/end rant]