RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What a sequel the the DS NEEDS

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
No, I didn't have capslock on.

It's been almost four years since it came out (?), and in a few years, Nintendo is going to have to release a sequel, and these are some ideas and needs:
Legend: * = Needs ^ = Idea

AT LEAST a 750 flash drive *
Downloadable content (ie games, game soundtracks, special DS programs < read on) *
Full Webrowser (OK, I know the DS has a web browser, but it needs some fixes) *
Miis! *
Books ^
Chat Program * (Yeah, there's picto chat, but it needs more stuff, instead of chat rooms, like a buddy list that you register friends through, and it shows their Mii as their avatar, sorta like on the Wii!)
Downloadable GBA games * (It's been rumored, and it would help the sales...A lot, plus, they could have some sort of program where you can send Nintendo a cartridge and they'll give you a free copy of the game, or not...)
Easier Friend code system * (It may be easy for some, but it can be annoying to try and remember a long code, what about something like this on Skype, search the DS Owners Name (registered  the first time you pop on the wifi or what ever, and then you can add in other fields, and it narrows your search down, and wala, you find your friend!)
Wii - DS Online *
Cook Books * (it's in Japan already [for the DS], I hope they bring it here! I love to cook! ^^)
Downloadable shows + Movies ^ (I don't think this would be so good, but it might be nice)
Flash in Web Browsers * (It needs it. Face it)
DS Paint ^ (Come on! How cool would it be to have a portable version of paint, but with more stuff)
Free Game like Wii Sports * (It really help the sales for the wii. No, REALLY HELPED!, it'd be stupid for Nintendo not to, MP:H demo wasn't good enough...)
Virtual Console *
OoT Remake ^
More Mii options *
Charge + DS24 Connect * (When on the charger, it's connected to DS24 connect, if you have Wifi or USB adapter)
Some type of Analogue stick for OoT Remake * (Could do without, the touch screen could take up some features, like the C Buttons)
Super Smash Bros DS *
A new Menu Setup * (Maybe something like the Wii? Or something different, but the Wii would be good)
Bigger Screens *
Better Scratch Resistance Screen *
Better Smudge Resistance Screen *
Brighter Screens *
Menu Styles ^ (Different colors and all)
Stencyl DS *
Anyone want to add to the list?