RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I got a 1410 on the SAT!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
This isn't meant to brag or anything, but I am really damn proud of myself for this. My mom thinks I'm a total genius now and I have a chance of getting into pretty much any college I want to.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Ofcourse you can brag about it, awesome work man. I'm really proud of you ^_^
Though im younger, lol. Wish i get better then you when i grow up, which i wont.

Congratulations btw. <3
Arlen is hot.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
<_< im not sure what the average is. but that seems pretty high ^_^ congrats anyway  :P

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Aren't SAT's out of 2400 now? ?_? Or did you take, like, two or something or the total you can get is 1600? If so, CONGRATZ!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
They're out of 2400 if you include the writing portion, but from what I've found out most colleges don't really care about it.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
ggod job at being of superior intellect

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Wow. I wish I were college material.
-_-

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Er....what's a SAT? :o
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
It's a "Standardized Aptitude Test," I think. It's used to measure your level in certain subjects. They're the biggest factors (along with GPA and entrance essay thingies) of college admittance, I think.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
It's a "Standardized Aptitude Test," I think. It's used to measure your level in certain subjects. They're the biggest factors (along with GPA and entrance essay thingies) of college admittance, I think.

Depends on the college. And you only really need them if you're going to college out of state.

Also congratulations man.
:tinysmile:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
WHAT? Really? Goddang. I never knew that. I'll be sure to use that information in 3 to 4 years. :V So, basically, I learned here that you're able to fail the writing portion if you want to or even fail it completely??! Or will they be able to pull the scores up if they wanted to?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Yeah, they can still request your writing scores. I'm glad they don't look at it first, though, since my writing score was the lowest. I got:

Reading: 660
Math: 750
Writing: 620

which I found kind of ironic, since I'm an incredibly good writer. Just because they don't normally look at it doesn't mean you shouldn't try to achieve a decent grade on it.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I see... So what colleges are you applying to? Not that I would recognize any names, but have you set high goals?

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
congrats man.
total genius...
Wat you gonna study